🍉13🍉

~Elle's POV~

<one month>

It's been one month.

One month of getting bullied.

One month of being called names.

One month of putting a fake smile on.

One month of lying to my family.

It's hard. So hard.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only option. And, it hurts.

Oliver and the girls are with me all the time. We found out that we're all neighbors. And it's amazing having them around. I enjoy the company.

Yes I may cry myself to sleep every night, but that doesn't mean I have to be sad or crying all day long.

Today was a horrible day. School sucks, but I can't tell mommy like: 'oh mommy I hate school. I don't want to go anymore'. Like no. I insisted on going so, I have to stick with it.

I got in another fight today. With the boys 'girlfriends' and let me tell you. They are weak. Hopefully nobody says anything.

Right now I'm walking home from being at Oliver's for another music project. It's with guitar this time.

Knock.
Knock.

And now we enter.

I put my bag by the door and walked to the living room. Before I could say anything Uncle Zach interrupts me.

"Elle Harper Besson. Why did you hit that girl at school?" Uncle Zach stood up.

Most of my uncles and dad are in the backyard. Only uncle Jack aunt Tate and Gabbie were in here.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"That girl. Why did you hit here? You can't go around hitting people." He raised his voice.

"She hit me first!" I said, keeping my attitude away from this.

"You could have tell the teacher! Not start a fight Elle!" He yelled at me.

Not to lie, it scared me. He never yelled at me before.

My eyes must have turned gray, because uncle Daniel said something.

"Zach calm down. Yo-" He was cut off.

"No. Don't tell me to fuckin' calm down. She shouldn't have hit that poor girl at school!" He yelled again.

"Stop defending that girl! You don't even know what she did to me!" I raised my voice a little.

"She did nothin-"

I cut him off. "Just because she's you 'girlfriends' sister it doesn't give you the right to yell at me and jump into conclusions!" I said.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me. Disrespectful" He points at me whispering the last part.

"Don't point at me. If you knew the truth you'd only be sorry for what you're doing now" I said.

"Don't disrespect adults. That doesn't give you the audacity to say such things. You're five not three!"

"Well imma be two then. Goo goo ga ga Zac-."

I felt my cheek burn the hell up.

It stung more than anything I've felt before.

Uncle Zach just slapped me.

I heard loud gasps. But I didn't want to be around him any more.

I looked at him hurt with what he did. He was about to say something, I stopped him.

"No.. don't." I said my voice shaking.

"You promised!...and you broke.." I said above a whisper.

And with that a ran out. I was about to reach the gate but I felt strong arms hold on to me.

Uncle Zach.

By now I was full on crying. Sobbing so loud.

{it may have some cussing going on. Sorry}

"Let go of me you cold hearted fucking monster!" I shouted.

I was hitting him. Punching him. Kicking him.

But he didn't let go.

He just sat there hugging me.

"Get the hell away from me!"
"Kids have been calling me names, beating me up, hurting me and you say that I'm hurting others? What about my fuckin' feelings. Huh?" I said in between sobs and hits.

"What going on here?" I heard mommy say.

I pushed him using all my force carful in not using my powers, and ran over to her.

Uncle Logan, Grayson, Ethan and Oliver along with the girls all came out.

"Mommy I don't want to be here. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to be around Zach. I don't want to be here!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

She looked over at Zach sending daggers at him.

Oliver came to me and hugged me. I hugged back even tighter. Sobbing on his shoulder.

"What did he do to you?" He whispered to me.

"H-he slapping me a-and called me d-disrespectful for hitting Kenzie" I whispered back.

He let go of me with anger in his eyes. He walked over to Zach, who is still on the floor.

"Do you know what you just did? Do you realize what you said? El have been bullied since she first stepped into music class. She has been called names, shoved onto the floor and lockers, beaten up everyday, faking smiles, lying to all of you because she was scared on what you guys would say about her. Do you know how many cuts and bruises she has? She told me you were the first one she ever trusted and felt safe with, the one she loved most. You were her favorite person on earth and you just blow that away. I would die to be the one. But no, you were the only one she would never shut up about. Man I never understood why she loved you that much. I'm shocked you'd choose your girlfriend sister that you don't even know her true colors over Elle, that's just messed up man. Thanks to you she'll have more nightmares about being abused or abandoned. All thanks to you. If I were you, I'd stay away from her before I lose her forever!" Oliver shouted at him. Tears rolling down his face finally admitting what really happens in between those school walls.

By now everybody have tears in their eyes.

Oliver quickly took out two bikes from his dads garage and handed one to Bailey and Hailey and motioned me to sit behind him. I think we're going to our hide out.

All that happened so quick that our parents started freaking out, some got into their cars to follow us. But, we have our short cut.

___________________________
Hey sorry for the rambling I made Ollie do. Ahah whoops 🙃.
But hopefully this chapter is good.
Enjoy 😊 peace ✌🏻.
Word count: 1072