🍉6🍉

<Time skip to Elle's b-day>
            ~Elle's POV~

I was sleeping when I heard whispers in my room, it sounded like mommy and the others. Then I heard singing.
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Elle
Happy birthday to you,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL"

It's been a month since I've lived here and it's been amazing.
Dad told me about the 'limelights' and mommy said that maybe it will be better if they told them when I'm a little older. She wants me to have a normal life.

Oh and ITS MY BIRTHDAY, I'm finally 5 years old.

Uncle Zach is still the only one who knows about my bruises, it's gotten better as the month passed.

mommy asked if I wanted to go to school, which of course I do wanna go. She said that we'll have to go and sign me in a school nearby.

Uncle Logan comes every Tuesday to film my dad and the uncles 'mashups' so I get to hang out with Lydia and Kong.

Anyway I got up and rubbed me eyes and whispered a "thank you".

"So Elle, who do you want to dress you up today?" Said dad
"Uncle Zach!" I said excitedly
"AGAIN!?!?" Everybody complained but uncle Zach . I just let out a giggle.
He scooped me up, twirled me around and said "yeah because I'm her favorite uncle, Am I right?"
"Maybe.."
"Ouch that hurt...!"
"I'm sorry uncle Dani. I love you"
"I love you too. Now get ready we have a long day ahead of us"
"Okay" Uncle Zach and I said in unison.

I took a bath and then uncle Zach covered up my bruises. And got me dressed into a White shirt with a gray jacket kinda thing and ripped jeans with a hat.

 And got me dressed into a White shirt with a gray jacket kinda thing and ripped jeans with a hat

"You look gorgeous El" Uncle Zach said spinning me around.
"Thank you uncle Zach" I giggled
"Okay go downstairs, mommy will be there. I'll be down in a couple minutes, Okay?"
"Okay" I said leaving the room.

I walked into the kitchen where mommy was making breakfast, I sat next to Uncle Jonah and he side hugged me.

"Oh, everybody will for sure know that Zach dressed you again!" Dad said with a chuckle.
"Who is everybody?" I asked
"Oh, today we're having a little party in the back yard, since you don't wanna big one. And the Dolan twins, Uncle Logan and his squad are coming too" mommy said, sliding a plate with two rainbow pancakes in them to me.
"Thanks mommy" I said taking a bait of it.
"No problem snowflake" she replied handing everybody a plate of pancake then taking a seat next to me.
"Is aunt Tate and Gabbie coming too?" I asked mommy.
"I think the said they would"

"Wait, who are the Dolan twins?" I said confused.
Laughter filled the room as I was sat there with confusion filled my face.

"What?!" I said in a confused yet annoying tone.
"Their our neighbors. We've known them for a long time, so we decided why not invite them. Is that okay?" Dad explained.
I just nodded finishing my food.