⌜ special chapter ⌟

Start from the beginning

breathing heavily, taeyong grabbed hold of jaehyun's wrist and brought it up to check the time on his wrist watch. taeyong leaned forward a little bit and squinted his eyes to see clearly and just went he finished counting his remaining minutes, he felt something wet touching his jaw.

it was jaehyun's tongue.

are you that impatient?❞ taeyong chuckled, deciding to take things slow. after finding out that he has thirty more minutes left, why not take things painfully slow for jaehyun?

smirking, jaehyun took taeyong's hand and slid it from his neck, collarbones, his bare chest, down to his toned bread and his hard baby that's obvious in his tight pants. he let taeyong's hand stay there while he goes and abuse the older's lips once more. ❝do you know how hard it is?

oh hubby.❞ licking his lower lip, taeyong was slowly grinding down on jaehyun's lap and a satisfying moan escaped from his lips once he heard a pleasuring groan from jaehyun.

just as they were about to connect their lips once more, the moment just had to be ruined by someone tapping on the windshield of the car. they didn't want to mind it, it's probably just some random student wanting to mess people out but the tapping was getting a louder and louder as seconds passed by. both jaehyun and taeyong was forced to stop they unholy activity and went to look at who cockblocked their moment.

why does this kid have to ruin everything?❞ jaehyun grumbled, fixing taeyong's dress shirt while the older just laughed at how disappointed jaehyun looked.

leaning forward, taeyong went for a last make out session with jaehyun. ❝later, i'll fix that big problem of yours.

guess i'll have to leave the kids to doyoung then.❞ jaehyun said with a smile, showing how excited he was for evening to come. ❝or to yuta.

leave them with doyoung.❞ taeyong said while making his way to the passenger seat and properly fixing himself to look presentable. ❝after all, they want to meet their little sister.

jaehyun and taeyong had another kid? we all wish. taeyong already finds it hard to take care of three kids, he couldn't bear another kid. as much as jaehyun wanted to give taehyun the baby bean he wanted, he also respects taeyong's decision. lucky for them, taeil and doyoung got together after months of setting them up. taeil was announced pregnant the moment sicheng had a child.

everything would have been easy if only yuta's and sicheng's child loved the triplets. yoon kept on pulling pranks to the poor one-year-old thus making the baby wanting to keep away from them. jaehyun and taeyong then prayed and wished that they would be close an in good terms with taeil's and doyoung's daughter, which they fortunately are.

actually, only yoon and taeho are. they love the baby girl very much and treat her as their sister which they are happy for but taehyun just had to hate her guts. it's all because of her stealing his iron man figurine and not returning it ever since.

hey, if you change your mind—

taeyong sighed and took the lunchbox from jaehyun. ❝a no is a no, jaehyun. three is already enough for me.

but they'll grow up and eventually will find out about min not being their real sister.❞ jaehyun said, coming out from the car and sending the student who disturbed them with a smile before opening the door by the passenger's seat for taeyong.

coming out of the car looking presentable, taeyong went to give jaehyun a peck on the lips. ❝then let them.

so we are going to keep it a secret from them?❞ jaehyun said.