⌜ end ⌟

i do.

mark raised his head from his phone and eyed jaehyun who was walking in circles with his white suit on looking like a groom getting married.

well, he is getting married.

you know what?❞ jaehyun stopped walking in circles and went to place both his hands on his hips while facing mark who's completely bored. ❝what if i try to be extra and say 'i do' in the most swaggest way?

if mark was the one holding the ceremony, he wouldn't hesitate to throw jaehyun out of the venue. ❝how about you be normal and just go with the flow?

jaehyun tapped his chin and then shook his head at mark. ❝being normal is too overrated.

jaehyun, this is a wedding.❞ mark said, standing up from his place and slapping some sense to jaehyun who's clearly nervous but is not admitting to it. ❝not a school presentation. you are getting married, this is a one time chance—

i can hold another ceremony if i mess this one up.❞ jaehyun simply said, not really afraid to treat this one as practice.

mark's jaw dropped at what jaehyun just said. he was just thankful that the triplets are with donghyuck and the others because in that way, he can do whatever he wants to jaehyun. hitting him are one of the many things he wants to do but he won't do it here. not today when it's a very special day for him. he didn't want the male to appear in his wedding ceremony with a black eye.

you do you jaehyun.❞ mark gave up, throwing his hands up in the air. ❝fuck it up, i guess.

jaehyun really loves to annoy him, ❝i'm just playing around simba.

it's just that..❞ mark groaned and ruffled his hair. ❝you never are serious.

okay, i'll be serious right now.❞ jaehyun said, looking stern. he then went to face mark and the younger male couldn't help but sigh in disappointment. ❝do i look serious right now?

jaehyun!

i'm sorry!❞ the older male laughed and then made his way tl sit down on one of the provided chairs inside the room they are in. ❝i'm just really nervous right now.

you won't mess this up if you don't try to.❞ mark said, approaching jaehyun and placing both his hands on his shoulder in hopes of calming him down. ❝just think about what's going to to happen after the wedding. in that way, it'll excite you and it'll make the ceremony finish in just a blink of an eye.