⌜ thirty one ⌟

lunch time.

jaehyun went inside the kitchen and admired taeyong from behind. he just stood there and eyed the male but if someone would come and see, they'd call him a pervert. especially someone like mark who came down to get a bottle of water, only to be greeted by jaehyun staring, while licking his lower lips, at taeyong.

should i call the police?❞ mark said, snapping jaehyun out from his very holy and innocent thoughts of taeyong.

jaehyun rolled his eyes and nudged mark who always disturbs him from his thoughts. ❝and let them arrest you.

for what?❞ mark raised a brow as he started to drink the water he got from the fridge.

smirking, jaehyun wiggled his brows up and down. ❝for stealing donghyuck's heart.

he shouldn't have drank water and expected that from jaehyun. look at him now, choking like there's no tomorrow. he was near to dying and jaehyun didn't even bother helping him. he stood there and laughed at the boy's suffering.

actually, jaehyun did try to help. he offered a handkerchief for mark to wipe it on his face but the younger male only rejected it and gave jaehyun a glare. jaehyun, being a young adult he is, stuck his tongue at mark and went to his taeyong before mark could pounce on him. after all, he is simba.

feeling a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, taeyong didn't bother guessing who as he already knew who it was for the firsr second. ❝you should really stop messing with mark, poor kid.

simba is fun to mess with.❞ jaehyun said as he placed his chin down on the older's shoulder, watching how he cooks.

yeah but he is actually scary when he fights back.❞ taeyong removed jaehyun's arms around his waist and went to reach for the salt that's above the cupboards.

jaehyun was about to help but taeyong already caught it as he jumped and reached really high. the younger frowned knowing that he lost his chance to help taeyong. he had thought of carrying him up and when he falls, taeyong is going to fall on top of him and that cue a romantic background music.

seeing jaehyun standing frozen there, taeyong went to poke on the younger's cheeks and waved his hand in front of his face. ❝you seemed to be in deep thought.

i'm just admiring your beauty.❞ jaehyun said, leaning down and was about to steal a kiss from taeyong but the male only looked away and went back to cooking.

he was avoiding his kisses.

right, jaehyun.❞ the older chuckled as he went to chop some vegetables. ❝you and your words.