⌜ twenty five ⌟

taeyong glanced up from his record book and then looked back down and the back up at the student who's sitting right across him with that weird smile on his face. ❝don't you have classes to attend?

the student nodded his head as a yes and propped his elbows down to taeyong's desk with his chin resting at his palms. ❝but i find this way more important than attending classes.

taeyong rolled his and decided to just focus in calculating the grades of his students than pay attention to jaehyun that just ditched p.e classes just to come visit him at the office knowing that there are no teachers at this time around. but how on earth can taeyong focus when a pair of eyes is looking at his every move. ❝this is wrong jaehyun, you shouldn't skip classes. i'm still a teacher here, i can report you to the principal.

gosh taeyong, everything is alright.❞ jaehyun stood up and drag the swivel chair with him that's from another teacher's table and settled it down next to taeyong. ❝i ran twenty laps, that's all we needed to do since the teacher had some business to attend.

twenty.. what!?❞ taeyong ripped his attention from his record book and turned to jaehyun with wide eyes. ❝you did twenty laps in just ten minutes?

i calculated everything already. i have one hour in this class, if i get to finish the task in ten minutes then i get to spend time with you for the rest fifty minutes before my next class starts.❞ jaehyun said with his brows wiggling up and down, obviously proud at what he did.

the older then squinted his eyes at the student, finding it hard to believe him. ❝and how do i know you didn't cheat?

a rare specie like jung jaehyun never cheats.❞ the younger male placed a hand on his chest as he felt offended. ❝the teacher was there when i did those laps. he even excused me to do whatever i want since i finished it.

taeyong found it hard to control the smile on his face. he liked— no, he loved it how jaehyun is now making an effort in everything. finding a way to his will. he truly is changing which is also making taeyong struggle in making things hard for him when everything he does only results to jaehyun doing it without a sweat.

taeyong did it on purpose, asking their p.e teacher to make them do twenty laps of running around the field. he knows that jaehyun would use this time to visit him and really ditch p.e since it's not one of the major subjects. he asked thei p.e teacher to threaten them to do twenty laps or else they won't be cleared for their finals, in that way jaehyun can't skip just to see taeyong.

how on earth did jaehyun finish it so fast? ❝well, guess you'll be bored staying here. i don't have time to pay attention to you since your batch is graduating and i need to finish this before next week.