⌜ thirty four ⌟

please.❞ taeyong cried out. ❝please wake up.

he never knew he would enter the hospital this way. tears falling out from his eyes very hard, words can't be formed properly, body not functioning well, and following the body of jaehyun that's being placed  on the hospital stretcher and is being pushed by nurses that came running to help the moment the ambulance arrived.

jaehyun..❞ taeyong couldn't bear seeing jaehyun like this.

his unconscious body, blood staining the stretcher, and and the bruises on the male's face. it hurt taeyong so much, it's as if his heart was shot.

hubby, wake up.❞ taeyong sobbed. ❝you're a strong bean, right? you're going to wake up, right?

he won't accept it. jaehyun's not yet dead. he'd rather get surprised by jaehyun suddenly waking and laughing at him for falling for his pathetic plan.

jae, i won't get mad at you i promise. tell me this is just a joke.❞ the crying male said as he held jaehyun's hand very tight, having the hopes of jaehyun going conscious.

but jaehyun just laid there, unconscious.

they arrived at a room where taeyong's last stop is, he couldn't go further but he was pushing the nurses and the doctors and forcing them to let him in. they could see how much he wanted to be with the unconscious patient but it was off limits and they needed to follow the rules.

i'm really sorry sir, but you need to wait out here.❞ one nurse stayed to prevent taeyong who keeps on banging the door, shouting jaehyun's name over and over again.

no, jaehyun needs me. i need to be with jaehyun.❞ taeyong fell on his knees, still crying his eyes out.

the nurse felt bad and held taeyong up, guiding him to a nearest bench and made him sit there. ❝sir, everything is going to be alright.

you'll save him, right?❞ taeyong sniffed, his face already swollen from crying. ❝promise me that you'll save him.

we can't—

just fucking promise me!❞ taeyong screamed, not wanting to hear any unsure answers. he wants jaehyun to be out alive. he still has so much things he wants to do with jaehyun, they are still yet to be married, jaehyun can't just leave like this. ❝please..

the nurse sighed and nodded his head. ❝we'll try.

taeyong was then left alone outside at the nurse called for help. it even made his heart race so fast when they were in a hurry, coming in and out of the room. with shaking hands, taeyong managed to pull out his phone from his pocket and dialed the first number he saw, not knowing neither caring who it was.