He made a quick, silent prayer to God that his parents wouldn't need to check up on him.

"It'll be fine. People said it didn't feel like three hours anyway"

Jimin just nodded and hoped it those words were true.

Then he felt the box of popcorn being taken from his hand and replaced with something else. Jimin looked down to see Yoongi locking his fingers with his, which automatically put a smile on his face.

"If it's boring then we can always entertain ourselves a different way" jimin faced the older to see the small, but definitely noticeable, smirk on his lips. It took a moment for Jimin to understand what he might have been referring too.  "And since we are sitting at the back..."

A deep blush formed on the boy's cheeks as he quickly tugged his hand out of the olders grip.
"You're nasty" he said jokingly, hoping Yoongi was also joking too.

"just a suggestion. And hey, who said you could let go of my hand"

Jimin rolled his eyes despite the laugh that left his lips. "You're just as clingy as me"

He gave in (really quickly because damn, he couldn't resist Yoongis puppy—or kitten— eyes) and let the boy hold hands again.
There was a moment of silence as Jimin tried to focus on the amount of people that were flooding into the cinema.

But he couldn't help being too curious.

"Did you mean that?" Jimin mumbled shyly.

"what?"

"Did you mean that?" He asked again, a bit louder this time. "The thing... about if we get bored... were you serious?"

Yoongi grinned. "Why? You interested?"

Jimin frowned and put his drink down specifically so he could hit the older on the arm. Unfortunately, the boys pink cheeks only made it funny for Yoongi.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that" The older boy said. Jimin felt a little more relieved. "Not unless you wanted to, of course"

"Hyung!"

Before Jimin hit him another time, the lights dimmed and suddenly a burst of noise came from the screen as the adverts began rolling.

Jimin slumped back and shuffled to get comfy, especially since he'd be in the same seat for three hours.

He was excited for the film, but was just more worried he'd be too distracted by the thought of his dad being infuriated with him leaving the house when he was supposed to be grounded. He was risking a lot big time for this movie. This might just be the last day of his life if his dad found out.

But he tried to clear his mind and relax as he was meant to be out on a lovely date with his boyfriend after all.

When the film began, Jimin leaned closer to Yoongi and rested his head on the boy's shoulder. He felt Yoongi rest his cheek on top of his his head and Jimin swore he could feel him smiling.

***

Frankly, Jimin had never been more gripped by a movie.