Twenty Eight

"You guys went to a couples cafe?!"

"Already?!"

"You didn't tell me this!"

"Yoongi you didn't tell me either! What happened to being best friends?"

"When was this?"

"Where did you go?"

"Why was Jin the only one that got to see this?"

"Were people bothered? I'm asking for a friend"

"Guys" Yoongi huffed and everyone stopped talking to listen. "It's not a big deal"

Their friends locked at each other before all saying "of course it is!" In sync.

Jimin giggled shyly and looked to Yoongi.

"Fine" the older said "ill tell you"

"Good!"the group said.

"Jimin took me to a couples cafe by accident, Seokjin was somehow walking past at that very moment we came out and that's practically it. Done"

Jimin covered his face feeling the embarrassment, he wondered why Yoong couldn't have left out the 'by accident part'.

Their friends stayed quiet for a moment before turning to the younger. "How did you manage to do that by accident?"

"Uhh.. I didn't know it was that's sort of cafe..."

They laughed, some of them hysterically, and Jimin simply sighed. This was probably going to stick with him for a while.

"You're both very cute" Seokjin cooed. "wish I had someone to go to a couples cafe with"

Hoseok scoffed "You don't need to go with someone Hyung, you should just go alone since you're already so in love with yourself"

Seokjin gave the boy a hit round the head and a hard stare while everyone burst out into laughter.

***

Today all seven of them walked out  of school together. Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok, as usual, waved goodbye as they turned the opposite way to the other four. Taehyung had his arms linked with Jungkook as they walked ahead and Jimin walked behind with Yoongi.

While Taehyung and Jungkook were chatting away like there was no tomorrow, The pair behind remained quiet, both feeling strangely shy.

Jimin wracked his brain for some sort of conversation starter, something to talk to Yoongi about so it wasn't so awkward. The only thing he could think of was the weathers nice today, isn't it? But wasn't that just the most lame topic ever.

Luckily, Yoongi seemed to have a different way of approaching it, though it wasn't what Jimin was expecting.

Yoongi reached for Jimins hand and intertwined their fingers. Jimin blushed and looked to the older to see him facing forward with a smile.

They walked the rest of the way, hand in hand, with the occasional small conversation, but it wasn't awkward anymore. When Jimin holds Yoongi's hand it feels like they're connected, like whatever Jimin feels the older will feel it too, it feels safe and home-like and something he'd never get bored of. All these feelings almost make Jimin dizzy with how fond of Yoongi he is. It's moments like this that Jimin knows he could never get bored of Yoongi.