In theory, his parents won't check on him if he's asleep. They usually know not to disturb him while he's sleeping.

Jimin finally arrived at the dimly lit bus stop. (Thankful it didn't take long, because the dark admittedly scared him more than he'd like).
Unfortunately Yoongi wasn't there yet, but he'd turn up soon right?

He was already slightly behind schedule, so after Jimin realised his had been waiting for ten minutes past the time they were supposed to be meeting, he started to worry. However everytime he checked his phone, there were never any messages from Yoongi.

Where was he?

Jimin became increasingly more anxious; he was supposed to be grounded, it was late and night and very dark and Yoongi wasn't texting him at all.

"Jimin!"

The said boy snapped his head up to see a dark figure jogging towards him. It's only when they stand into the light from the bus shelter that he realised it was Yoongi. Jimin let out a sigh of relief and ran towards the older, throwing his arms around him for a hug.

"i thought you weren't coming" Jimin muttered as he pulled away.

"i'm sorry, i got a little held up" That's all Yoongi said, but Jimin doesn't think much else about it as they wait by the bus stop.

***

"hyung, I could have payed for myself"

Yoongi shrugged as he picked up the drinks, while Jimin grabbed the tickets and the box of popcorn. "I wanted to treat you"

"you treat me enough already" the younger said shyly as the walked towards the theatre entrances.

"well, ill get you pay next time"

Jimin smiled and rushed forward to open the door for his boyfriend, allowing him to go first.
They walk through the dark room and find their seats. Yoongi has managed to book some decent seats, they were at the back of the theatre but in the middle so it was a good view.

After getting comfy in their seats, Yoongi passed Jimin his drink as the younger offered him popcorn.

Yoongi just opened his mouth, expectantly. Jimin giggled at how cute the older was (even without trying) and grabbed a handful of popcorn before popping one into Yoongis mouth.

"How long is this film anyway?" Jimin asked, leaning back in his seat and taking a bite of popcorn himself.

"'Bout three hours"

The younger snapped his head round in shock. "Three hours?!"

Yoongi furrowed his brows. "I though everybody knew endgame was three hours.... why? Is there something wrong?"

"No" Jimin swallowed and leant back in his seat, facing the black screen. He forced a laugh, but this nervousness may have slipped through. "I hadn't heard— but it's fine...J-just quite long isn't it?"

Truthfully, Jimin wouldn't have been bothered how long the film was on any other day. Any other day that he wasn't grounded. The length of the film made him worry more than he wanted too, afraid that it gave more of an opportunity for his parents to walk in on their sons empty bedroom. A bedroom where Jimin was supposed to be studying or sleeping.