have to

elijah

so yeah, ethan, that's what happen that day. you might be wondering why i'm telling you that. if you can even hear me of course.

but i'll tell you why anyways.

i'm telling you that because that was the day i found out that i was in love with you. it was also the first time i got my heartbroken by you, also.

i never accepted that new york job you and your aunt proposed to me.

it was weird thinking about it because you're so good looking that the photographers that was to call me wouldn't have if they saw you. you're just so adorable, it's stupidly annoying.

from those eyes that sparkle every time you talk about something you love to those sharp abs that i would love to get my tongue cut on. those birthmarks god individually picked out and placed on you carefully to your thick thighs you say you want to get tattoos on in the future.

just.. you.

i'm sorry. i don't know why i'm telling you all this. i guess it's just easier admitting something to someone if they can't hear you.

i love you, ethan grant dolan. and i don't even care if you heard that or not.

i love you even when though i can only express that when you're in a coma.

-
5 votes for the next chapter