He successfully did it but noticed her watery eyes.

Louis didn't want to what he was about to do but knew it was his only option to help her.

"Nova, do you think you can come out of your headspace for a bit"? Louis asked, softly.

Nova immediately looked up at her caretaker's eyes with shock and disappointment.

"It'll just be for a little, this is the only way I can talk to the older 'Nova'" Louis persuaded, trying his hardest not to use any pet names.

Nova only nodded, causing Louis relief. He then took lamby out of her hands, knowing that would help.

"I don't know, they just stare at me at times. It makes me kinda uncomfortable" Nova shrugged.

Nova sat criss-cross on top of the bed with both Niall and Louis by her. The even clock reached 2am but no one cared.

It took the Nova about ten minutes for her to be completely out, and it definitely felt weird for everyone.

"How long have you noticed this, hun"? Niall asked, as he sat next to her.

"It's hard to say, I've noticed Pete smirk and wink at me for awhile now but lately Marcus just stares at me. He was fine in the beginning but I can tell he gets nervous around me, I don't know why"?

Nova wondered, fidgeting with her fingers in her lap.

Louis and Niall only gave each other a distinct look, already knowing what Nova meant. It sickened both of them.

Both Marcus and Pete were good acquaintances to all the members, now they do this?

Niall breathed out, trying not to let any anger show knowing their baby was in their presence.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner Nova? We need to know when these things happen. They're not appropriate, love"

Louis asked, grabbing her hand gently.

"Well I didn't want to assume anything bad on them, overall they're nice I guess. I also thought you would immediately fire them if I told you" Nova shrugged.

"Maybe they're not purposely-"

"Nova it's okay, you don't have to defend them. They're obviously doing these looks and stares on purpose, they're grown men," Louis said.

"I don't know what they were thinking but I won't tolerate anyone making you uncomfortable. We care about you too much, you know that right?" Louis asked.

"Yes" Nova answered, looking up at Louis.

"Yeah, and whatever we decide to do with their jobs, that's up to us. Just know that you won't be receiving any of those glances any more. We're going to take care of it" Niall assured.

"Okay, but they won't get mad at me right"? Nova asked with nervousness.

"Sweetheart you don't even have to worry about them. We're just going to have a chat with them and see what's up, okay"? Niall reassured.

Little did she know the chat they would be having with the men wouldn't come close to just a little chat.

Louis and Niall just knew their words had to be soft and small so Nova wouldn't get riled up about the situation.

This also wouldn't be a nice talk especially with their tempers on the edge. They weren't expecting this.

"Yeah, don't worry about anything baby, we'll fix this"

Nova nodded once again, feeling a big amount of tension being lifted from her shoulders.

Nova then felt more comforted, feel Louis starting to rub her back.

"But Nova if you notice Pete, Marcus, or anyone for that matter, do anything thing that makes you uncomfortable, you need to tell us immediately" Niall ordered.

"Okay? Even if it's just looks or smirks, that counts too. You're way too young to be receiving those" Niall added.

"Okay I understand" Nova answered, playing with her footie pajamas.

"Thank you baby, everything will be alright" Niall cooed, bending forward to kiss her cheek.

Although Nova was doing strong, the pet name and kiss caused her to want to slip.

Niall and Louis could also tell as it was just silent for a few moments in the hotel room.

They watched as Nova would now glance at her lamby every now and then.

"Okay baby, well we got what we needed to know so you don't have to big anymore hun, you can be little" Louis cooed.

"See we only needed you to be big just for a little bit sweetheart, no harm done" Louis smiled.

He then peeled the covers open again, having her get back into bed again.

Louis also grabbed her stuff, setting it by her face knowing she loved the feeling.

"Goodnight princess, you're definitely gonna have to sleep in tomorrow, or should I say today" Niall whispered, kissing her forehead.

Niall then headed over to his bed while Louis started to snuggle up next to her.

Nova was slipping but still felt weird knowing something was missing.

"Oh! I almost forgot, we need your paci babe" Louis remembered, grabbing it from the nightstand.

He then put it past her lips while Nova stared up at him tiredly.

"Go to sleep honey" Louis whispered, noticing her headspace was already in place.

Nova slowly closed her eyes, causing him to smile down at her.

Louis gripped one of his fists under the covers, knowing his thoughts would keep him up all night.

He just needed answers from the men themselves.

And that was happening as soon as possible.

I know it's short but the continuation of this will be coming in a few days, don't worry. :) -Tayiah