-Alternate Ending

I called your name, signaling for you to come over.

I asked for your help with turning on the oven.

You, obviously annoyed and hungry, pushed me to the side and kneeled down, facing the oven.

While you were focused on finding the perfect the temperature, I was trying to find the black licorice that had me restrained without looking suspicious.

I looked towards you, and the heavenly light I use to see you in is now dark.

The thick, candy rope soon came in contact with my sore hand. I hid it in my sleeve just in time as you got to your feet.

You lead me to the oven and asked if it was hot enough.

Being bright enough to see though your intentions, I instead played dumb.

Instead I asked you for a demonstration.

You being the fool you are, slipped your head into the oven.

Seeing this as the perfect chance, I pushed you into the small oven.

Obviously I struggled in forcing a whole witch in the oven, but I somehow managed to.

He was gone, for good. No one else would have to go though what I did.

Knowing exactly what I wanted to do, I walked to the home phone in the living room.

Picking up the phone, I dialed their number.

Ring..

Ring...

Ring....

Ri-

They answered.

I was relieved.

"Hello?"

"Y-Y/N?"

_

Sitting in the passenger seat of Y/N's car, I gazed out the window. I stared at the passing trees and lit buildings.

My stomach growled.

I took the black licorice from out my sleeve and laid my head on the window. I took a bite, and watched Y/N drive me away from that horrid place.

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust;

© joonsvevo | 2019

© joonsvevo | 2019