growl; sehun. (♥)

"í hαtє чσu вєcαuѕє чσu drívє mє crαzч"
*°*

"Are you scared?" he tilted his head in a mockingly curious manner. His arms kept me caged against the lockers, hands on either side of my head. His face was dangerously close to me, his breath crept up my neck leaving me in a fit of shivers. His peppermint smell was intoxicating at this point. Every fiber of my being wanted to get the hell away from him.

Yes, I was scared.

"Just a little bite, you won't even feel it." he looked up at me with those stone cold eyes, a serious expression that kept me in line.

The corner of his lip curled into a smirk, a fang poking out, threatening me. I watched in horror as the little canine started to grow in length, my heart was pounding in my ears. I didn't think he'd actually do me any harm. Sure he messed around with me a lot, but he never actually hurt me. He could never. I didn't understand. His eyes flashed red and a deep growl invaded my hearing as he pressed his chest against me. My breathing came irregular, I kept expecting him to stop and say he was just joking. But it seemed like it would never come this time.

Why couldn't anyone happen to be strolling through the halls at this time?

Why did everyone have to run out like crazy after school instead of staying like an intellectual?

Tears pricked the corner of my eyes as I stared at the older boy before me. He opened his mouth ever so slightly, white-hot fangs now fully protracted. I put my hands up to cover my face, closing my eyes tightly "Sehun, no!" I cried out, my lips quivering in pure fear.

And with that gesture, he shoved my shoulders against the locker with enough force to shock me. He let go of me and began to break out in a burst of deep, hearty laughter.

Tears started to drip down my face amidst the confusion, my heart tightened at the sight of him laughing off my fear. I should've known, it's always been like this with him. I was just a joke to him, nothing more. To think I still had a hopeless crush on this mean idiot was unforgiving.

"Are you crying? Yah, (Y/N) don't be such a baby!" he wheezed between convulsive giggles. He stood upright and collected himself, still chuckling here and then there at my "hilarious" reaction. "Learn to take a joke, yeah?"

I suddenly remembered the first time Sehun tried to frighten me to death with his wolf side. I was a child then, and I sobbed in my room as if I had just seen a ghost. Of course, back then he was a werewolf with consideration and morals, and he apologized and gave me his last cookie, plus an awkward eight-year-old boy hug, which was a bonus. But as we both got older, he stopped saying he was sorry, he stopped trying to gain my trust back, he stopped hanging out with me. Maybe back then I did see a ghost. A ghost of a person who was once my only friend.

"It's..not funny.." I muttered with a broken voice, letting tears freely fall. I kept my eyes on the ground, too weak to look him in the face.

"Whatever you say," he grinned. Mocking me in a taunting manner.

"I don't know what I ever saw in you," I whispered before turning to walk away.

Immediately I was yanked back by my sleeve, a yelp caught in my throat from the sudden force.

"What did you say?" he snapped.