I love you and just you.

Start from the beginning

"N-Naya...I'm so sorry but..."

"I know, you love Demi, I know." She said a little hurt and I felt bad.

"Naya, please, don't fall in love with me, please, I'm really sorry for not be the one for you, I really am." I look at her eyes and she nodded.

"It's fine, I know we can't be something." She whispered and I smile a little.

"We can." She look at me confused.

"We can be friends." She smile and hugged me.

"Thanks Britt." I shiver. Wow, I thought that Demi was the only one that could make me shiver. I look at her and smile.

"So, anyone you like?" I smile and she giggle.

"Well, a few months ago I was in love with um...y-your sister..." I look at her surprised.

"Really? Oh god and why you don't tell her? You still love her?" She look at Dianna and smile.

"Yeah, I mean, I was falling for you but...I still love her." I smile.

"Go for it." She look at me.

"What? No I can't." She shook her head.

"Yes you can Naya, come on, I know you can." I smile and she sigh.

"I'll try, ok?" I clap and she laughed.

(Later.)

"Baby, where are you?" I look at Demi crying in the bed. "Babe? What's wrong?"

"You d-don't love m-me..." She look at me and I saw sadness in her eyes. I did this?

"What? Of course I love you."

"No! You don't! You're falling for Naya! I know that you are! I see the way you look at her! Your smile! You're falling for her!" She cried and I felt bad, god.

"Demi, I don't, I swear." I felt tears in my eyes.

"She's gorgeous, she's skinny, she's perfect for you." Wow. I felt my heart broke in a million of pieces.

"What? Are you kidding Demi? Oh god Demi. You are bloody gorgeous. Do you want me to tell you why I fell for you?" I played with her hair and she just stare at me. "The first day I saw you in the concert, I thought I would freak out and just scream or cry but when you were in front of me, my heart was beating so fast. Your eyes looking at me, those gorgeous and big eyes." She look deep in my eyes and I smile. "I'll be honest, every time you are sleeping, I stay awake so I can see your beautiful face, see how calm you sleeping. I love your lips, how lucky I am to kiss them, they are so soft." I look at her lips and then her eyes again. "I love when you smile, I can see your perfect teeth, that smile make my day." She smile. "I love your hair, I love to play with your hair, and it looks so sexy your shaved side." She laugh a little and blush. "Your laugh, I shiver every time you laugh, it's so cute, I love to hear you laughing. Your hands..." I took her hand. "I love when you took my hand, it's like...I feel safe, every time we're holding hands, I feel safe and it feels amazing." She blush. "When you blush, you look so cute. And your body, god. Your body is so sexy, your curves, your legs, your boobs, all your body is so hot." She blush even more and I giggle. "And your voice, god, I can stay all day hearing you singing and I'll never get enough, I love when you say Britt or babe, when you say I love you, I love when you sing with so much passion, your voice is so perfect just like you." She look at the ground and smile "I love everything about you Demi. But what I love the most, is your amazing heart and personality, you are an amazing person with an amazing heart. I love all of you, I love your perfect imperfections." I kissed her forehead. "Now...are you sure that I don't love you?" I whispered in her neck and she shiver.

"N-No..." She said nervous and I kissed her jawline to her neck. I look at her face and she closed her eyes. I kissed her cheek, her nose and I stopped in her lips. She look at me and I saw passion and love in her eyes, I felt her breath in my lips and I shiver a little. She kissed me passionately and I kissed back. Wow. This is weird. I felt something weird. I feel different, this is a new feeling for me. I lay her down in the bed and kissed her neck again. I think I found her sweet spot because she moan a little, I smirk and suck on her sweet spot, I never felt this turned on before. She put her hands under my t-shirt and I felt her cold hands, I was about to take off her t-shirt and someone knocked the door, I sigh and she giggle.

"Turned on?" She asked and laugh.

"Ja ja ja. Get up now." I stand up and she kissed my lips softly.

"I love you and thanks for all what you say, no one ever told me something like that." She smile.

"It's just the truth Dems." I kissed her forehead. "I love you too." I smile and we head downstairs.