Chapter 14

{edited}

Back to Hogwarts

**Allie**

"Good bye children! Take care of yourselves." Mrs Weasley called out as the train started to move.

"Bye!" All of us said in unison. Mrs. Weasley hugged Mr. Weasley, Ginny, and Ron. We closed the window and sat down. I sighed.

"Well this holiday was eventful" I said. The others nodded.

"Im going to my friends" Charlie said as he stood up.

"Im going too" Percy said following him.

"I didn't know you had any Percy" George said. Trina, Fred and I snickered. Percy blushed.

"I do!" He said before slamming the compartment door. We all laughed. Trina looked at George and smiled. I'm glad they're good...

**The day after that**

"What do you have later?" I asked as I took a bite of my toast.

"Potions" I laughed

"Good luck!" She stuck her tongue out.

"What do you have?" She asked

"Transfiguration" She nodded.

"Well hello pretty girls!" We turned our backs to see Charlie. He sat between us and took a piece of bacon from my plate.

"Hey!" I called out. Before he took a bite of it, I snatched it and stuffed it in my mouth. He furrowed his eye brows.

"What was that for?"

"My bacon" Trina laughed.

"Don't even try her when it comes to food. Here, have mine. I'm full anyway." Charlie took her bacon.

"Thanks Trina! I will never forget this day as long as I live!" He shouted out as he ran over to the doors. She rolled her eyes and finished her pumpkin juice. I ate the last bit of my cookie.

"Well... Gotta go to class! Bye Allie!" She said and left.

Then the normal stuff continued to happen. Nothing special happened honestly.

**Summer**

"Bye!" Trina and I called out to the Weasleys. They waved and the twisting sensation went as we apperated with our parents. We were back in our home.

"Run along girls, I'll prepare supper. Your stuff are already in your rooms." Our mum said. We nodded and ran to our rooms.

"Im glad we are back!" Trina exclaimed.

"Same here! Hogwarts was nice though" Trina nodded in agreement

"I can't wait for next year." She told me.

"GIRLS! DID YOU PUT FOOD COLORING IN THE CHEESE AGAIN?!?" Our mother's voice called out. Trina and I looked at each other. We burst into laughter.

**

We sat on our regular seats in the dining room; we looked to see our mum serving green lasagna. Trina and I laughed and our dad looked at us in amusement. We happily ate our unique lasagna.

**Third year**

Second year passed by so quickly... I was really looking forward to third year. I can finally try out for the Slytherin Quidditch team! I wanted to try out last year but there were too many slots... This year I am getting my chance.

"Bye Girls! Don't cause any trouble!" Our parents called out as the Hogwarts express started to move.

"You know we can't promise that!" Trina and I say in unison. Our parents laughed and waved at us. We waved back and went to look for a compartment. We looked to see the Weasley twins in one compartments talking. I knocked the door. Their heads snapped towards us and smiled. I slightly opened the door.