Chapter 1

{edited}

Our Birthday

**Allison**

"ALLIE! ALLIE! ALLIE! WAKE UP!!!" i hear a voice.

"what..." i say sleepily. "just 10 more minutes..."

"ok, fine then" the voice says.

"thank you" i say grumpily. It was quiet, then a pillow hit may face, HARD. "ok then, waste 10 min. of your first day to be 11!" I bolted out of my bed.

"No kidding!! ITS JULY 24!!" i shouted. i faced my twin sister.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINA!!!" i hug her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!! she hugs me back.

We both look at each other then started laughing.

" lets get some breakfast, im starving!" my sister says. Yep, she is always bloodly hungry.

We then linked arms and headed down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE TWINS!" my mum calls out. Trini and i grinned at each other and ran to our mum hugging her. " i prepared a very special breakfast. i made cake, bought some butter beers, bought some candy from honeydukes - " my twin and i started jumping and running to the table. We sat down on the table and started on the chocolate frogs.

"wheres dad?" Trina asked mum. " oh, he's in Diagon alley. He is buying your gifts!"

"YAY!!!" both of us say in a unison

We just kept eating until we heard the door open. "DADDY!!!!" we both call out. We jumped out of the chairs and headed towards our dad and hugged him.

"happy birthday sweeties" he smiled.

"honey, these twin of yours want the gift now" mum said behind us. dad laughed.

"dont worry, i have it in the car" dad replied. " ill give it to them if they behave"

"AWWWW" i pouted. Our parents chuckled."im just kidding. Now c'mon, we will get your gift". YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY" trina and i cheer in a unison. We followed dad and mum to the car. When we reached it, they told us to cover our eyes and dont peek. They then told us to open our eyes. When we did, "Ohhh Myyyyy Goodness!!!" we saw that my mum and dad were both holding cages with snowy white owls in each of the cages.

"they're beautiful" i said hypnotized by the beauty of the owl that mum was holding.

" thankyoutankyoutankyouthankyoutankyouthankyou!!!!!!" trina and i say hugging our parents and holding the cages with care. " glad you like them" dad said smiling down at us.

"what are you going to name them?" mum asked

" ok then i name her Winky" Trina says

"I'll name her Butter Beer" i said. Trina looked at me with that look. "really? its not even brown". "fine, milk then"

"what?? no way"

"whity??"

"no!"

"Mac?"

"its a girl!"

"trina?"

"your horrible in naming. plus THATS MY NAME"

"well sorry, i cant think of anything else"

"how about Athena?" mum said. "thats a cute name! where did ya get it mum?" i jumped. "Its a name of a Greek Goddess" She smiled. "thanks mum"

"great! now you can send letters to us!" dad clapped his hands.

"what do you mean, dad?" trina and i said in a unison.