Chapter 16

What Happened?

**Trina**

"What do you want, Smith?" I hissed.

"Oh! Nothing!" He said. I glared at him. 

"Stop it. Im not here to do anything to you! It's just..." He looked sincere and he pulled out a piece of paper. 

"Here. I just think the weasles- Uhh, I mean the Weasly twins are in trouble." He handed me the piece of paper. I took it and read it. 

'Come... 

Come alone if you want them to live... 

Go to the Forbidden Forest...'

-annonymous

"How do I know it's not part of a plan you're plotting. Besides, why would you care?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Go ahead and not believe me, but you're friends might be in danger. I wouldnt risk that chance if I were you... And I'm not heartless you know?" He said the last part quickly. I sighed, looked down and nodded. 

"Fine. Let me just go get my sis-"

"No!" I raised an eyebrow and stared at him.

"Uhh, I mean, your friends might be in serious danger and you might not have enough time. " I thought about it... I looked at him suspiciously headed straight for the Forbidden forest with Smith following suit. 

I still dont trust him...

**George**

"This is great... JUST great..." I said sarcastically as I tried to free myself from the ropes that tied me to the tree in the edge of the Forbidden Forest. 

"I know! Isnt it JUST great that here we are, tied up to a tree, with Try-outs just a few hours away. Charlie's gonna be crossed..." Fred said from the tree beside me.

"Hey, can you cut your whinning and shut up?" The Slytherin kid who was pearched on Fred's tree said irritated. 

"No!" We said in unison. The kid sighed. He looked at the field in front of us and his eyes lit up. 

"Guys! They're coming!" I raised my eyebrow. Who's coming? I looked at the direction he was looking at before and my eyes widened. 

"Fred! It's Trina!" 

"What?" 

"Hey! What are you going to do to her!?" I demanded angrily. 

"Oh nothing more than pranking your girlfriend." Another Slytherin boy said I was about to call her name when my lips were sealed by ductape. The kid ran off and disappeared in the woods. 

"GEOOOORRGE!!!! FREEEEDDD!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" Trina shouted out. I muffled through the tape. I licked my lips to try to remove the ductape. Trina came to view. 

"There you are... What have you gotten yourselves into?" She asked approaching us. Smith came from behind her, grinned and whistled. A snap put Trina to hault. She looked in between the trees where Fred and I were staying. She stared into the darkness.

"Lacarnum Inflamare!" Suddenly, a whoosh sound came from the forest and a fireball came barreling straight at her. 

Her eyes widened. She side-stepped. She was fast, but not fast enough.

"TRINA!" Fred and I shouted as soon as we were free from the ductape. Her right arm caught on fire. She screamed in shock and searched for her wand. It fell on the ground and we could hear laughter. I struggled against the ropes but they were on too tight. I screamed her name as she started to panic. She removed her robe and stomped on it until the flames went out. She stared at her burnt up robes and was breathing shakily. 

She looked at me, then Fred. She looked up at the trees to see 5 Slytherin kids laughing while holding their wands. She looked at me again. Her eyes teared up and she ran away, leaving us. I called her name until she was out of sight. It was then, I noticed a long red mark on her right arm. From concern, my face twisted with anger. I looked up. 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I shouted to the Slytherin boys on top of the trees

"SHE GOT HURT BECAUSE OF YOU!" Fred shouted along with me. 

"SHE COULD HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed. The laughter died slowly. 

"Relax weasles. It was just a prank!" Smith said while smirking. The Slytherin boys went down and looked at us. 

"Should we let them go?Jaden, Mark, Lucas, Klaus, What do you think?" Smith asked, pretending to think about it. 

"I think you should, SmithSmith's eyes widened and turned around while his friends followed suit. 

"Ah! Allie, what are you doing here?" She raised her eyebrow and cracked her knuckles. The gang laughed. 

"Let the go, or else..." She said glaring at them

"Or else what?" Smith said in a mocking manner. Allie walked closer. "You're just a girl. A girl cant do any-" Smith whimpered as Allie grabbed his genitals hard. All our eyes widened. She glared at Smith. 

"You got a problem with me being a girl, Sweetheart? As far as I can tell, you're screaming like one now... Let. Them. Go!" Allie demanded. 

"Okay! Okay!" Allie let go. Smith sighed and made a hand gesture which signaled his gang to release us. They glared at us then at Allie. We stayed beside her.

"Hey weasle!" Smith called looking at Fred. "Are you going to let your girlfriend protect you all the time?" Smith mocked. Allie looked at Smith. 

"Hey Smith!" Smith turned his head towards her and BAAMM! Goes Allies fist as it collided with his guts. Smith dropped on the floor, moaning in pain. 

"Go ahead and tell the teachers and students. Let them know you were beaten by a girl" She mocked back. She smirked and turned to face us. 

"Come on, boys. Try-outs are in two hours" Allie gestured us to follow her. I looked at her in amazement. Fred stared at her in shock and slowly smiled.

"That was amazing, Allie" Fred complimented as he kept glancing back at Smith still rolling on the ground. 

"Yeah Allie. How did you know where we were?" I asked. 

"Im actually not sure. Instinct I guess. Oh yeah! Where's my sister? I've been looking everywhere for her!" She asked us a bit too happily...

Fred and I looked at eachother with concerned looks. Allie's smile died. 

"Come on, Fred, George... Where's my sister?"