Chapter 8

{edited}

The Sorting Hat Ceremony

**Trina**

Wow... Here it is, Hogwarts. My mum and dad wasnt kidding when they meant that we would be amazed on our first look at Hogwarts. Its BEAUTIFUL!

I was gazing at the castle until i just realized that we were near the shore. Fred came out first, following Allie, then George. I was about to come when out the boat started wobbling. I stumbled getting ready to hit the floor but found out that someone caught me. I saw George holding my hand. He helped me up and get out of the boat.

"Thanks"

"Haha! Welcome, I guess that i'll be your knight in shining armor for this year"

"Hahaha, you better catch me when i fall"

"Yes, Mi'lady" i giggled. I noticed me and George were still holding hands so we snapped our hands away. I blushed a bit, good thing it was dark. We ran over to Fred and Allie. I held Allie's hand. I looked at her and she winked at me. I became redder than a cherry tomatoe.

"First Years this way! On to the Gates!" The tall man said again. I asked Allie to wait for me.

"Um, Excuse me!" i said trying to get his attention.

"Yes 'lil missy?"

"I would like to know your name"

"Oh Of course. I am Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds of Hogwarts." He said proudly.

"A pleasure to meet you Hagrid. My name is Trina Lupin, and this is my twin, Allie Lupin." I said putting my hand out to shake.

"A pleasure to meet you too Ms and Ms Lupin" he shook my hand "By any chance are you the daughters of Remus and Nymphadora?"

"Yes we are" Allie said

"Ahh, Well, go ahead to the gates, you must me sorted." He said heading us to the gates.

"Thanks Hagrid! Bye!" Allie and i say together. We wnt to the gates. I saw Fred and George waiting for us.

"There you are!!" Fred said

"We were looking for you" George said.

"Well, were here now." i said

"Come on! lets get sorted!" Allie said, we ran up the huge stair cases where the rest of the first years were. There was an old woman with a crooky witch hat and an emerald green robe.

" Welcome to Hogwarts" she said and did her speech about the Hogwarts houses. Hmm, i wanna be in Gryffindor, or Ravenclaw would be nice.

"Once you are sorted, kindly go to your house table." She said. A boy raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"Um, Professore Mcgonagall, How will we know what table to go to?" huh, so thats her name

"Just go to the table that cheers the most" i quietly laughed and so did the rest.

"Follow me, they are ready for you." she said leading us to the Great Hall (My parents described it to me). The celing was AMAZING! there were floating candles and the sky was bewitched! Hmm, maybe i can do it to mmy room someday. There were 4 long tables set. Im guessing they are the house tables. The place is beautiful once more.

"When i call your name, please step forward and sit in the stool and you will be sorted" Mcgonagall said. Holding on to a long scroll and a battered looking hat. I held Allie's hand and squeezed it, she squeezed it too. It was cool! the hat talked! Mcgonagall called some names, and names, and names until...