a3

"bring in the alcohol people!"
chan's loud expression made everyone learn that the game had officially started.

"jihyo, truth or dare?"
"dare."
"i dare you to take a shot under 10 seconds"
"wuhu! dare complete."

"seungmin, truth or dare?"
"truth."
"have you ever kissed someone?"
"no."

the game continued on for a few more rounds before it landed on yoora.
"yoora truth or dare?"
yoora was way too scared to say dare but she didn't want it to seem like she chickened out.
"dare."
her response was barely audible.
"oooo, i dare you to-,"
"kiss felix on the cheek."

yoora was taking her first sip out of her drink when she got the dare.
well, she squirted out the whole drink out of her mouth.
"what?"
"it was pretty obvious."
"jeongyeon stop. shes getting uncomfortable." chan stopped jeongyeon before she could proceed.

"is it ok if i excuse myself?" yoora asked hoping not to cry. it did remind her of the old times.
"of course dear." chan said.

yoora was walking upstairs when she heard jihyo getting angry at jeongyeon.
it wasnt her fault that she got uncomfortable anyways.

yoora knew that they brought her bag. she was frantically searching for it. she made sure she locked the door.

when yoora finally found her bag she opened the small pouch and took out her medicines.
"this better work." she said.
she didnt want her past to get the best of her.

"kiss taemin on the cheek."

"what even was she even thinking."
"pig."
"taemin must be disgusted."
"who would want to be kissed by her?"

yoora kept trying calm herself down.
when her medicine started to kick in she heard a knock on her door.
"yoora, are you ok in there. this is chan."
"and felix."
"you're not supposed to say that!"

yoora paused for a moment.
"im ok." was what she wanted to say but she couldn't. instead she slowly approched the door but hesitated to open the door.

her eyes were puffy and red.
"we're just trying to make you welcome here. i know it must be tough to leave your family and i know what we are doing is so wrong. but we are a family here too, most of us dont even have family. i dont know what happened but im sure i can help. if anything ever happens to you, you can always find me or felix or anyone else. you dont have to invite me in i just wanted you to know this."

yoora's eyes watered at the older males sincere words. yoora slowly opened the door making chan turn around.
"yoora, why did you cry?"

chan and yoora ended up sitting in her room. yoora explained to everything to him. yes she knew it was silly but it still affected her.

chan was like the dad she never had.