Allibaba the Wonderer

You know, you guys should really leave stealing to the proffesionals!"

  Yells of confusion reach my ears from the ground below us.

"I mean c'mon, I could do so much better than this and you know, not get caught." I say with a huge grin on my face.

  "You blew our cover." Jafar states glaring at me, "And that's not something to be proud of." he says realizing the latter part of what I'd said before.

  The thieves try to run away but Jafar ropes them back. "Is it the military?!" They yelled out in confusion.

  "Nope!" I chirp stretching my arm and getting ready to attack. Jafar squints his eyes into a terrifying glare and speaks up,"But I have my own reasons for capturing you all on this night."

"Scary~"

  "Shut up!"

  There's a bunch of people down below us, but only 4 really stood out. There were 2 guys and a girl holding different magic weapons. But there was this one guy wearing scarves that wrapped around his entire face.

Can he se with that thing on?

  Jafar jumped down and dashed towards the Fog Troup. But a black substance wrapped around him and held him down. He falls to his knees on the floor. "Is this one their magic weapons?" he stutters out in shock.

  "That's right, it's the black binding Fog sword." A kid says walking out holding the weapon. "And I would appreciate it if you let my comrades go." Some of the men start to cheer, and call out the name Cassim.

I look to Morg,"Let's go." I whisper. She shoots out and knocks out 3 guys and then turns to knock out the guy named Cassim. But right as she was about to kick him she got trapped in the fog too.

I sneak up behind them.

  "Surprise!" I shout out aiming my kick at the guy in all the scarves. Cassim used his stupid fog and tried to block my kick but I broke through it, and left a small cut on his cheek.

I jumped back right after and landed in a crouched position, holding my foot in pain. "Bloody hell!" I shouted.  That stuff is hard.

The fog then started to wrap around me and hold me down restricting any movement that I attempted to make.

Dang it.

  "I don't think that these guys are going to be a problem anymore, let's go." Cassim states out glaring at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

  I struggle against the black fog wrapped around me. Gosh dang it I HATE magic weapons. Wait a minute, where's Aladdin? Right after I think that I hear an earpiecing whistle.

"Hey isn't that-"

  "Ugo!!!" Aladdin yells out standing on top of his djinn. The Fog Troup starts to panic and scream.

"I really want to find my friend, so I won't let you pass me!" he yells out determined blocking their path.

"Alright, you tell em Aladdin!" I called out in encouragement, and then letting out a small grunt when I felt my bonds grow tighter.

Then the guy with all the extra scarves starts to walk up to Aladdin. I begin to focus my magoi into my hands and try to break out of my bonds.

C'mon.

And then with an overlydramatic swoosh of wind he took off the scarf covering up his face. Aladdin froze right where he stood and had a look of utter shock on his face.

"Alli....baba?" he muttered confused.

That can't be good, I thought looking up.

"Do you know him" Cassim asked Allibaba. He nodded in response.

"Hey Aladdin, long time no see." Allibaba said probably trying to sound friendly. "Do you mind putting away Ugo for a bit, my comrades are kinda freaking out."

That was the point of bringing him out I thought annoyed still struggling with my bonds.

  "Don't listen to him Aladdin!" Jafar yells out desperately. But Aladdin looks as if he doesn't even hear Jafar's voice.

He blows his flute again, and then suddenly Ugo is sucked back up into his flute. Aladdin stood up, looking small compared to all the Fog Troup members that he stood before.

"Hello Allibaba, I came all this way to see you, you know." he says with his hand stretched out. "You remember that promise we made on that day don't you, I have so many things I want to talk to you about!"

There's a pause.

"Aladdin, I'm sorry, but I can't keep that promise anymore." and with that Allibaba pushed past Aladdin and kept on walking forward. The rest of the Fog Troup following in suit after him.

"Thump, Thump, Thump!"

We started to hear the pounding of armored footsteps running across the stone floor.

"Everyone retreat it's the military!" the girl with the magic weapons called out.

"Allibaba you know what to do." Cassim called out. Then before we knew it they had disappeared into a burst of flames.

  My body relaxed now that my bonds had finally disintegrated. I let out a sigh of relief and took a glance at Aladdin.

I open my mouth to try to try to speak some words of encouragement, only to shut it once I find that I have none to say. This was going to be a long night.

————————————————————————— ———————————————————————

  I decided that since everyone looked as if they needed time to think (and I couldn't find Morg) that I should probably just stay in my room. What do I even do now?

My goal was to talk to the king of Balbadd about weapons, but with this place in ruins, who even knows if this place will still be a country in a few days. Where would I even go next though?

I didn't even plan on getting caught up in this country's problems. "I didn't plan on meeting a king or magi either.", I thought out loud with a snort.

I let out a sigh and flopped on my bed. What a pain this all was.

I closed my eyes and rolled over to my side. Thinking hard about everything that had happened today.

When I opened my eyes Morg was standing in front of my window holding scarfman from before.

"Um, is there a problem?" I question slightly terrified and confused.

I was quickly grabbed by the back of my shirt and carried out of my window. 

And I don't think that I've ever screamed that loud in my entire life.

"Please don't scream so loud in my ear." Morgiana states calmly. "My bad." I whimper out while still being carried by the back of my shirt as we jumped from building to building.

She glances at me, "I'll explain when we get to Aladdin." she assured me.

"Are you sure he needs this I mean it's really la-"

Crash.

The floor Morg had landed on cracked and crumbled as she glared at me with puffed out cheeks.

"Or we could go now. Now sounds absolutely great."