An Agreement

The Next Day.

"Ray."

"Ray.''

"Ray!"
Who is calling my name with such a whiny voice, I don't think I have a kid. Wait, do I?

"Just a few more hours." I whine groggily, exhausted from the events of yesterday.

"But Raaaay, Sinbad said that he needed to talk to us about something important." the voice I now recognized as Aladdin whines.

"I'm pretty sure that he can wait one more hour." I say with a yawn.

I don't hear an answer after that and I figured that I'd been left alone to sleep for a bit longer.

Splash!!

  I scream all kinds of bloody murder while trying to untangle myself from my soaking wet sheets. I roll out of the bed, and land on the floor, only to look up and see a smug looking Jafar standing over me.

  "What is your problem?!?" I yell pissed at the white haired male before me.

   "Aladdin said that he could not wake you up, so I offered to see if I could." he finished with a shrug like this was completely normal.

   I was about to make a retort but-

    "Achoo!" I sniffled, starting to get cold from my wet pajamas clinging onto my body for so long. After I sneezed Jafar turned around and covered his face, no doubt laughing at how disgruntled I looked at the moment. I grabbed the nearest pillow and hurled it at his head. He expertly dodged.

  "Can you please get out so that I can take a shower and get changed!" I yelled getting frustrated.

  "If your not dressed in 15 minutes I'll drag you down myself." he states as he walks out the door.

    "Try it." I mutter out darkly

  He poked his head back in with a scary smile, "I beg your pardon?"

"Nothing!" I yelled quickly while covering my head not wanting to get hit again.

    After making sure Jafar had actually left that time, I got up from my position on the floor and headed to the bathroom to prepare for the no doubt long day ahead of me.

  Right when I was about to get into the shower I saw a glimpse of something in the mirror. I walked back to see if my mind was playing tricks on me, what I saw was nothing new.
  My curly hair was an absolute mess and was drenched from the water that had been dumped on me, and my pajamas were wet as well. My eyes then traveled back to my hair, this time paying closer attention to the silver at the ends of it.

"Leave and never come back."

I shook my head to get rid of the memory that place. Now is not the time to think about those sort of things and this is definitely not the place to either. I put my hair up in ponytail to take a shower, and proceeded to get ready.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

   When I had finished I came down to join the others for breakfast, only to find Jafar about to walk out of the doorway with another bucket of water.

We glared at each other for a minute.

I got breakfast and tiredly plopped down next to Morg. I was munching on piece of toast whenever Sinbad decided to start talking, and when I would doze off Morgiana would nudge me lightly with her elbow so I could shake myself awake.

  Sinbad was explaining what was going on in the meeting that he had with the king yesterday (that I wasn't allowed to enter). Apparently there's a group here called the Fog Troup that's stopping trade.

"I've heard of them!" Aladdin shouts out suddenly, "The lady who gave us our room was talking about them." Morge nodded in agreement, "Apparently they've been stopping ships from leaving the port."

  "Yes, that's true." Jafar says, "And they've been getting worse ever since they got a new leader."

  "They call him Allibaba the Wonderer." Sinbad says.

There's a long pause as the name sinks in.

  I take a glance at Aladdin,"Hey isn't that the name of the guy you're looking for?" I ask.

  He quickly shakes his head,  "Allibaba wouldn't do something like that, it's most likely someone else." he says, sounding like he was trying to convince himself more than me.

  I shrugged and looked up at Sinbad,"So what are you going to do?" I ask. He looked down at me, "I have told the king of Balbadd that I would exterminate this so called Fog Troup, but since we're a little low on resources at the moment." he stops to look over to Aladdin,"Maybe you guys could help us catch them."

  I snickered at the suggestion.

  Jafar chokes on his drink. "You can't be serious can you?! They're just kids!" he exclaimes to a smiling Sinbad. "I've made up my mind, besides Aladdin a magi. What could go wrong?"

  A lot. I said mentally.

  "So what do you guys say?" asked Sinbad looking at the three of us.

  Aladdin looked over to me and Morgiana,"What do you guys think?" he asked wanting to here our opinions. Morgiana then gets up and looks out at the water.

  "If we help get rid of this Fog Troup would it clear the way to my homeland, the Dark Continent?" she asked glancing at Sinbad.

  "That's the plan." Sinbad responds.

  She then looks to Aladdin for a second,"We are also looking for someone who's very important to us if we help, will you help us find him?"

  Sinbad then stands up,"I promise as the King of the Seven Seas Sinbad, that I will do everything in my power to help find the friend that you're looking for." he says sounding sincere.

"King of country non of us have ever heard of." I reminded him while giving a meaningful glance to Morgiana. Jafar's eye twitched.

"Well," Morgiana asked, "What do you guys think?"

   "I really want to find my friend, so I say let's do it!" Aladdin exclaims cheerfully.

  All eyes where now on me seeing as I was the only one that hadn't agreed. "I don't know, I usually travel by foot because I'm not a big fan of water, so the whole port thing won't be a problem for me." I say shrugging my shoulders.

Sinbad's eyes suddenly glowed with determination. The heck?

  "Earlier you said you didn't want to deliver weapons here because of the state that this country is in, right?" Sinbad asked directing his gaze to me. "Yup." I say popping the p.

  "The Fog Troup is a major reason why Balbadd isn't in the best condition at the moment." Sinbad starts trying to change my decision, "If we were to get rid of the Fog Troup you could ask to make weapons for this country with a clean conscience."

"I always have a clean conscious." I responded back with a dorky smile.

  "Please Ray!" Aladdin whines looking at me.

  I let out a sigh.

  "Fine."