Part 2

I take a look at him (he didn't know I was looking at him)I say; {Read this in Fangirl mode} "And I know that we just met. And maybe this is dumb. But it feels like there was something, from the moment that we touched, 'Cause, it's alright, it's alright. I wanna make you mine." 

STOP RIGHT THERE, did you actually think I said that, I want too but, I didn't. 

What I actually said was "OmG I am a huge fan of yours, and I can't believe that I am sitting right next to you right now, but I just had to tell you that you are an extremely talented vocalist, lyricist, and a great human being, and can I please get a selfie with you and an autograph, and before you say anything I just want you to know that I will not be like this for the next 9 hour or so, I just had to be a fangirl for a few seconds." 

And unsurprising him being a gentleman he says:

"That's totally fine but, in that essay that you just read me, at an extremely fast speed, I didn't catch your name." Aww wasn't that charming and then I say "oh yes I totally forgot the importance of telling you my name, it's Amber.

I get a selfie with him and an autograph, and the plane takes off. While the plane was taking off I would tell he wasn't enjoying it and after, the takeoff had "successfully" "occurred", I asked him if he were doing fine and he said 

"oh it's really nothing, taking off just feels conformable sometimes even though I been through it several times. But you look fine, do takeoffs not bother you." 

"Taking off is ok, but I just hate landing, it's so terrifying.", and from there we start getting more comfortable around each other. 

In inside naive me was blooming with happiness, here's a is a little snippet of what was going on the inside; you did it Amber, you did it, you are finally going to marry the man you love, We did it! (3×) Yay! Lo hicimos! We did it!

Watch this video underneath to truly understand the whole moment. Please do so as suggested.

A few moments after landing it was "eat awful airplane food time", the air hostess comes over with different pops and juices, Shawn asks for a Coke and I ask for Sprite. I don't know why I got a Sprite, I am mostly the coke girl. The air hostess was basically whispering I couldn't hear anything she was saying, but as she leaves, I remember forgetting to pay for the pop. I tell Shawn that I forget to pay and just as I get up from my seat, to tell the air hostess that I need to pay for my drink .....

A/N: If you like this novel please vote for it, and if you have any comments or feedback don't hesitate to post them. Thank you.