Part 1

It started off like any normal day, no, no, no, let's start again and this time may be no lying. So I was flying from Toronto to London for a school-related trip, quite exciting right. 

So I get on this well, how do I describe it, ohh I got it, it was A PLANE. I have been on a plane before, but why not be dramatic. When I get on the plane I put my luggage in the compartment above my seat, and then, take a seat but, sadly my seat was a window seat. 

I HATE window seats, why? Because they make me feel sad and depressed and this might be because I am trapped in a tinny spot. 

While am just sitting on my seat, thinking about homework or makeup or SOMETHING, I see SHAWN MENDES! I couldn't believe it, well I just saw THE SHAWN MENDES on my plane, but here comes the crazy part, his seat was right next to mine. 

When he puts away his luggage and when he is done "adapting" to the "environment", I start. 

I know, I know, you all must be screaming right now, and saying whoever you are, JUST PLAY IT COOL, but I was sitting right next to the person I LOVE, so I just had too. I take a look at him (he didn't know I was looking at him), I say "......"

A/N: If you like this novel please vote for it, and if you have any comments or feedback don't hesitate to post them. Thank you.