Jack: Hey Y/N, how are you? We miss you here at base. The boys won't stop whining about you being gone. They are worried about you. I tell them you are going to be fine, so I hope you won't make me a liar. Sang and Nadia are taking good care of you and they tell me you're gonna be okay. We miss you, I miss you.

He stopped talking and just stared at here. A minute later Nadia decided to connect the phone to the tv and lower it so that she was able to talk with Jack while taking care of Y/N.

Nadia: Ah shit I forgot something in my office. I'll be right back.

Then she sprinted out the room. Jack once again stared at the pale figure.

Jack: You know this reminds me of something. Do you remember? It was three years ago and you were lying just like that. I still hate that time. But I know you hate it more. You know I never told you this but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not finding him. I'm sorry for being useless. But most importantly, I'm sorry for not protecting you. It was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made, well right after not being there for you back in the house.

He takes a pause and just stares. He notices a slite shift of her head and one of her fingers twitches a bit. Or maybe it's just him.

Jack: I'm sorry you lost him. I know you'll never be able to forgive yourself for it. Losing Jun was the biggest pain of that mission.

He stops as her eyes start moving under her eyelids. He sees as one of her hands starts moving its fingers. Her mouth starts slowly parting and coming back together as if she wanted to wet her lips but there was no moist in her mouth to do so. She slowly but surely opens her eyes and Jack feels like it's his first time looking at the deep black, onyx-like eyes. He gasps and says with an almost whisper.

Jack: You're awake.

Y/N looks around the room momentarily confused but quickly realizing that it was one of the hospital rooms the agency had in its building. She lifts one of her hands and observes it, then does the same with the other. She then takes in her whole body, flinging away from the injured parts. She slowly plants here hand so that she could try to push herself into a sitting position.

She groans as the movement makes the pain increase. That's when Nadia finally walks in and quickly comes to her site to help her up.

Nadia: Bye Jack, I need to take care of her.

She then hangs up on him.

[Y/N pov]

Nadia: There all done.

Nadia smiles at me and straightens her back. She passes her hand through her hair and breaths out. She looks so tired but happy. I'm lying in a bed and looking up at her. She took care of my wounds and gave me a new infusion. Now she's looking down at me and smiling.

Nadia: How are you feeling? Anything wrong?

I shake my head and smile at her. She smiles back and nods to herself.

Nadia: We were really worried about you. You weren't waking up and you lost a lot of blood. Do you remember what happened?

I take a deep breath trying to recall the events of that day. It's a bit blurry but I can see what went down. So I nod to her.

Nadia: Can you tell me what happened? Jack doesn't say much and I'd like to know why I had to stay up for three days straight to take care of you.