Pt.12__Hoe and hotteok

^this titles are getting worse by part...^
_____________________________
[Y/N pov]

After calming Suga down, which took a lot of time, we drove back home.

I don't remember much after coming back. I know the BTS boys were overwhelmed to see Suga, but they didn't seem to think that something was wrong. I guess Suga didn't tell them about the letter or the pain he felt.

I'll keep it that way. I know, I know, but you should tell them if something is wrong with one of them. Yes, I should, but I won't. I think that Yoongi should tell them when he's ready, after all it's not something light to talk about and it's not my place to talk about his feelings.

I gave the boys their space and went to my room.

On the way I stopped by Jack's spot on the coffee table. He was reading the emails, again.

*just how many is there...*

Y/N: Hey...

Jack: Hey...you back

He didn't look at me. What a surprise.

Y/N: Yeah...ah I was wondering if you could take a look at this.

I gave him the letter.

Y/N: Suga got this letter this morning and I wanna know, if it was the psycho

Jack: No...this is a sasaeng...

Y/N: How can you be sure? It could be the psycho!

Jack: Y/N, I've been reading this shit for the past three weeks. I think I know what style our psycho uses, don't I?! If anything you should know that he isn't stupid enough to send a letter!

Y/N: Okay, I get it! You don't need to shout...

Jack: Like you care! You're gonna be leaving this place in the morning anyways!

In that moment the TV turns on.

??: Wow, wow what's with all the shouting?

Y/N & Jack: Sang!!

Sang: That's my name, don't overuse it😉

Jack: Why are you calling boss? To tell this slut to fuck off?

Y/N: Hey! What have I done to you, huh?! You just started screaming at me when I came to ask you about the...when I came to ask you something!!

*Sang doesn't need to know anything...for now*

Jack: Do I need a reason to yell at you hoe?!

Y/N: WHAT'S WITH ME BEING A HOE?!?

Jack: WELL AREN'T YOU!?

Y/N: NO I'M NOT!!! I HAVE NEVER EVEN SLEPT IN THE SAME BED AS A MAN BEFORE!!

Jack: Oh...really😏😏

Wait...Did I just say that??

Sang:...okay then, I don't know what's going on here and frankly I don't wanna know. I just hope you aren't sleeping with the boys Y/N...

Y/N: WHAT?! NO!!

Sang: Great, cause if you were you couldn't keep this job.

Jack: WHAT?!

Y/N: You mean I'm staying here??

Sang: Yeah you are.