Pt.2__This is BTS

Who...Honestly, I've never heard of BT-whatever it was.

Sang: So this is BTS.

He turned the computer to face us and on the screen was a picture of 7 boys hugging each other.

*Oh so they're a Kpop band. I never really listened to Kpop. Believe it or not, the idol culture gets annoying if you live in Seoul all your life. I mean all the fans and screaming, vans, security... Well, you don't usually get that, but if you live near a stage or concert hall then yes that will become your daily life😒.

Y/N: Wait...You're making us babysit 7 idols. This makes no sense. You do know that we are agents, not babysitters.

Jack: Sir, I agree with agent Y/N [now he remembers my name🙄]

Sang: Let me explain. I was called by PD-nim, their manager, and he asked me for help. You see, the boys were given more and more death threats, some of them really bad.

He showed us a file with the threats and let me tell you, there was plenty to go around.

Sang: That's why PD-nim wants agents as bodyguards. You're more skilled than anyone else and you can act as detectives as well...

Y/N: So you want us to go and guard 7 idols, who get death threats and also find the ones behind it all.

Sang nodded at me, with a smile😁

Y/N: Wow nice, why don't you send agents to all kpop groups and make them find death threats, 'cause news flash Mr. Jun Sang, they all get them.

Sang: . . . But were they all praised by the president.

Jack & Y/N: WHAT?!?

Well, I had a great day. And now I'm going home. Finally. I live in a peaceful place near one of the Seoul theaters. It's a nice place with cafés, parks and...

??: AAAaAaaAAAaaAAAaAaaAAA!!!!!!!

*Oh no*

I look back and SHIT. A horde of fangirls was running my way. My eyes widen and my legs quickly reacted. I ran out of their way. I hid into a small street next to a café that stands near the theater. The fans ran past me, screaming of course🙄. You see this is why I hate kpop.

Fan1: AaaaaAaaAAAaaaa!!!

Fan2:OPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fan3: LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!

Fan4: MARRY ME!!!

Fan5: OMG IT'S BTS!!!!

Fan6:OMG OMG OMG AAAAAAAAAAA!!!

OMFG STOP

Can't you just be quiet!?

What is so good about them?!?

Why do you have to chase them like this!??

.

.

.

Wait...did they say BTS?

I slowly lean forward to check it out. All I can see is a horde of fans, a circle of "bodyguards" and some colored heads.

*Wow what a nice view.*

The fans were jumping, pushing, doing everything to get to their idols. But the bodyguards didn't do anything. Okay, don't get me wrong, they did protect the boys, but they didn't stop the fans from getting closer.

I watched them slowly leave the place by going into their van. The fans didn't give up. They ran next to the van for another 100 meters until it speeds up.

[BTS p.o.v.]

FUCK

The first thing that was said when the door of the van closed. Everyone was sitting in their seats.

back

V Jungkook Jimin

Jin J-Hope Suga

manager RM driver

front

The one who said it was no one other then Suga.

S: FUCK...Hoseok your arm.

JH: Wha...Oh shit

J: Someone give me a band-aid...No wait, that won't help. Does anyone have a big tissue...Yaaa, Suga what do you think you're doing!?

S: I'm saving his life, hyung.

And so the van went quiet. Suga was stopping Hobis bleeding with his sweater and Namjoon was telling the driver and their manager to take them to a hospital, but they refused as it could be bad for their image.

M~manager: I'm sorry Namjoon, Hoseok, but we can't take you to a hospital. Don't worry we'll have a medic come to the dorm, I already called for one.

RM: Okay...Anyone else hurt?

BTS: No

RM: That's good...Hobi hyung you okay?

J-Hope noded head as he smiled to the leader and then thanked his hyungs for helping him. He had a cut on his wrist but luckily it wasn't too deep and it didn't cut an artery, so he wasn't in deadly danger.

S: Ah, when will this stop?

Everyone was silent. They knew that it won't stop. Not soon at least. Since they became global artists they gained a big number of fans, but sadly anti-fans as well. Some of them are trying to hurt them. Some succeeded in doing so. J-Hope wasn't the first one to get cut. RM and Jin had cuts before, but not as bad as this. V had a can of soda thrown at his head. Jungkook had a mob separate him from the group and try to take his bag and clothes, luckily it didn't get far. Jimin got, or should we say gets, a lot of death threats, the most of anyone else in the group. Suga was the only one that wasn't hurt yet, but he hated seeing his members suffer.

JK: Jimin hyung, you okay?

Jimin was pressed to the window. He was in a ball position so that he was hugging his knees. He slowly lifted his head and spoke.

JM: They said it would happen. They said that today our cloths will be bloody. They said that...

Silence.

It was true. The group got an e-mail a week ago saying that one of them will die at the theater. It said:

On the day you step out of that theater one of you will have blood on their clothes and not in his body.

Jungkook hugged his hyung, Taehyung leaned in as well. They didn't speak, but they knew that they needed the warmth of each other to feel safe.