mating season.

Raph was in the lab, watching donnie work. Mating season started for the red a couple days ago, and it's been difficult to fight the urges. He wanted his nerdy brother for as long as he could remember, but he was scared to say anything..because he was with  April! Just..The way he looked when he was focused, and his spice eyes..we're driving him crazy.

Donnie: "Raph...are you alright??"

The purple one asked. Raph hadn't realised he was staring at him..god! He felt blush erupt onto his cheeks.

Raph: "Uh. ..um..yeah! Yeah.."

The perplexed brother shrugged, and turned back to his work. The other however...felt hot! He felt he couldn't fight it anymore! He got up, and turned the geniuses chair to face him, and he pulled him to his feet.

Donnie: "Raph! I need to finish. I don't have time to-"

Lips crashed onto his, stopping him. His eyes widened, as muscular arms wrapped around him. He was frozen! Raph leaned him onto the table, and moved all dons equipment to one side. Without effort, he lifted him onto his work space..and pulled out of their kiss..

Donnie: "Raph....! I-i..."

he struggled for words. His heart was beating uncontrollably!

Raph: "I need you..." he purred.

He went in between the purples legs, and rubbed their beaks together. Putting his hand in the others, he leaned to donnies neck, and started nibbling. Donnie immediately covered his mouth, blushing hard! He suddenly remembered it was mating season for him.

Donnie: "oh no..." he whispered.

Raph: "I wanna.."

Don felt confused, until he felt a tounge lick his neck...and he quietly moaned. He felt it turn into full bites, and he clutched his hand.

Donnie: "stop...ngh!"

He couldn't get his words out..It felt Amazing! His eyes slightly teared up, and he moved his head to the side, making it easier for the red to reach the spots..even though he felt guilty!

Donnie: "I'm sorry...April..." he whimpered.

Raph: "your too good for her...and you know it.." he confessed, looking into his teary eyes.

Donnie: "how am I to good for anyone..I'm cheating on her! She...doesn't need her heart broken in two-"

Raph: "well what about all the times she's cheated on you?" He said, wiping his tears.

Donnie: "she was forced...to! I..I'm not being...I'm choosing too.." he cried softly.

Raph hated when donnie blamed himself for anything. Raph knew that April was just using donnie and doesn't even love him, but when he finds out...she always puts on an act saying they forced her to! And that's been going on for a year!

donnie: "im..such a lair! I promised I'd always love her..and only her! But now look..I'm cheating on her..." he sobbed, covering his face.

Raph: "you wanna know something? She...she chooses to cheat! She chooses to use you...your only doing this because I'm making you.." he confirmed.

He looked up, and looked betrayed..

Donnie: "w-what...do you mean?!" He sobbed.

Raph forgot about his wishes, and got his phone out..and shown the heartbroken turtle the pictures. There was April,  with multiple guys..looking happy! And that was the final point for donnie..he broke down completely..

Raph: "come here.."

Raph stroked donnies cheek, and made out with him. Donnie melted into it, and held him.