"We are!" jeongwoo was taken aback upon what haruto said.

"We are pretending remember?" the japanese ask or more likely stated using his 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"Right, but its a no for me. No endearments!" jeongwoo firmly said, haruto stared at him, not wanting to agree.

"You dont want it? Baby? Love? Sweetie? Honeybunch? Sugarplum? Angel? Cupcake? Carrotcake? Parrotcake? Babylove? Chocopie?" the japanese teased, jeongwoo rolled his eyes on him with plain disgust and cringe.

"Fine, if you say so. My turn, Rule no.4 - Mind your own business, no invasion of privacy." the korean nodded in agreement while haruto wrote down what he said.

"Rule no.5 - no flirting with other people."

The japanese flash an annoying and teasing smile at the tanned. "I see, you're a possesive type."

"Shut up. Your turn." haruto grinned wider and shrug his shoulders.

"Rule no.6 - Dont call, text, chat, or befriending guys too close." its now jeongwoo's time to grinned at the japanese and returned what he said, haruto just stuck his tongue out at jeongwoo.

"Rule no.7 - You should do what makes me happy." haruto furrow his brows at the korean.

"Slave im not your freaking clown. We agreed for the rules to be beneficial to both parties-"

"Fine, then vice versa."

"Good."

Jeongwoo lightly shake his head. 'Haruto is such a tough person to deal with'

"How many rules do we have so far?" the japanese ask, jeongwoo look down at the paper.

"7 rules, 3 more to go."

Haruto nodded. "For rule no.8, both parties must pretend well to avoid suspicion and no backing out."

"I got it, and for rule no.9, You must protect me from all kinds of evil and threats from your delusional so called admirers." haruto laugh at the other for being ridiculous, jeongwoo stared annoyed at him and lightly hit the japanese.

Haruto smiled in victory upon the idea that runs inside his head. "And for the last rule, We should go on a date atleast twice a week."

Jeongwoo look at him in surprised. "Hey im a busy person how can yo-"

"Couples needs to go on dates slave, stop refusing."

The korean sighed and gave in. Haruto started reading the terms and condition. They agreed to be in a fake engagement for 3 months or more if necessary, haruto will give paychecks to jeongwoo every week. Both parties should not be in a relationship with other people while the contract is still on, both of them agreed not to include the clichè 'dont fall in love with me' rule, jeongwoo declared that haruto is not his type and vice versa.

"You sign first slave." the japanese stated, jeongwoo took the pen and signed over his printed name. Haruto did the same and gave the other copy to jeongwoo and kept the other one.

"All done, can i go now?" jeongwoo ask, haruto leaned back at the couch and lightly shake his head.

"Not yet, we need to make a fake love story. How we fall in love and all those shts." the japanese explained, jeongwoo realized that what he said is right. They need to make it more convincing that they're really inlove in order to call off the engagement with Akiyah.