▪ Chapter 1

Edited.

You look at the beautiful scenery through the car's window as you remembered the sweet memories you've created in the place you once called home.

You're moving away, leaving everything behind you. Well not everything, it's just friends, home and memories.

♢♢♢

"Hey sweetie, wake up" mom shook your body softly, making you wide awake from dreamland.

You rub your eyes softly, looking at your surroundings.

"So girls, what do you think?" Dad asked, referring to your newly rented house.

"It's not that big, but it's enough for all four of us to live here" he stated, as he take out all the luggage from the trunks.

You take yours and head inside.

"It looks fine to me, dad" You smile to him as you look into the house. 'It's average, it's fine'

"Okay, go choose your room. I'll take this all out" Dad told you and your sister.

You look at your older sister, Haneun, and she gave you a playful smirk. "I want the biggest!" she shouted then ran upstairs leaving you behind.

"Wait, no!" You shouted, going after her. But unfortunately, she already picked the best.

You shrugged, walking to the other room. It's not that bad, it has a queen-sized bed with a night stand beside it, a really long and big mirror that sitting beside the table and a place to study, walk-in closet and even a mini library.. wavy blue as the wall color is not a bad idea. 'I like it'

You throw yourself on the bed, staring at the ceiling. 'This is going to be a good start'

"Hey!" Haneun jumped on your bed, looking around. You sit on your bed, looking at her.

"What?" you asked.

"Your room is not that bad, it's pretty" she said.

"Well thank you, yours is pretty too" You said, laying on you bed as she lay beside you.

"Do you think we'll be okay at school?" she asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Seriously? You're a grown up!" You chuckled, turning to her side. She did the same.

"No. I mean, think about it. It's a new place, new school, new people. We know no one and nothing" she said, worried.

"Well at least we have each other" You smirk, raising your eyebrow.

"Ew stop, you're disgusting" she throws a pillow at you then get up.

"Hey!" You laughed, hugging the pillow.

"Have a rest or whatever, I'm gonna unpack. Toodles~" she states as she walk out of the room. You sit on your bed taking your phone out of your bag and lay on your stomach while playing some games. 'I always have time for unpack later'.

♢♢♢

You check yourself out through the mirror. You have a short figure, but not too short, it's fun sized. You have your hair tied, because you know it would end up tied at last. You put on a thin make up to at least look good.

'This looks fine..'

You walk downstairs, skipping your way through the kitchen. Mom is cooking breakfast, you slowly creep behind her then gave her a sweet back-hug.

"Morning, mom" you kissed her cheeks softly.

"Morning, kiddo" she smiles.

"What are you cooking, mom?" You asked, still hugging her.