but he's gone out of his way to see you.

and you've already ignored them for a week, it would be rude if you turned him down.

"...I hate you," I say bitterly to my self conscience.

you just mad because I'm right, whore.

I groan loudly in annoyance before rolling off my bed.  Before heading out, I change into warmer clothes and freshen up a bit. My eyes were still puffy and red, along with my nose. A sigh falls out of my mouth as I wipe away any new tears.

why did I have to break down like that. i should've kept my tears to myself. Now Jimin has to deal with the burden of "comforting me".

I pull up my hood and head out and down to my dormitory's lobby. It was empty and dimly lit, so I assumed whoever worked in the lobby went home.

maybe I should just go back to my dorm. he'll understand.

...will he?

I paused in front of the exit and pondered about the idea.

...

just go outside and see him, y/n. you'll be fine.

i hope.

I took a deep breath before pushing past and out the doors. When I stepped out, the cold air felt like pin needles against my face and eyes. I guess fall is finally here. Took Mother Nature long enough.

Jimin was staring at a street light, facing away from my dormitory's entrance. He was wearing a mask and a bucket hat, which I assumed was to hide his identity. Once he heard the doors slam shut, he immediately whipped around to face me.

His face softened, "Y/n..." he walked up to me and engulfed me in a warm hug. I stiffened, startled by the sudden action, but I eventually relaxed and hugged him back.

Conflicted, I rested my head on his chest and sighed, "I really messed up, Jimin," I say with a sigh as tears began to well up in my eyes once again.

He rests his chin on top of my head, "you made a mistake.  We all make them, so don't worry, Taylor will forgive you soon," he reassures.  Pulling away from the hug, he smiles, "c'mon, let me take you somewhere," he stretches his hand out for me to grab, "I promise you'll like it."

I took his hand without hesitation.  Why?  I'm still not sure.  Though, at that moment, everything seemed better than to go back to being by myself. 

•••

"A bakery?" I accidentally question aloud.

Jimin smiles his signature eye smile at me, "yep! The best in Korea!" he exclaims. It was small, and old. Yet, it was a charming place. The bakery's name was "Grandma's Buns" which was both equally adorable and hilarious.

I smile back, "the best in Korea, huh?"

Jimin nods, his big smile still plastered to his face, "c'mon, a new batch should be ready right about now," he informs, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the small bakery. When we pushed through the entrance, a bell chimed, and the aroma instantly filled my senses. Everything smelled so fresh and delicious. Fresh buns, cake, cookies, and more. It was basically paradise. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, taking it all in.