Jaemin didn't want to go to school today. He couldn't face Renjun after what happened at the movies. He must think Jaemin was a complete baby for panicking and crying in a bathroom stall.

Jaemin didn't want to talk with Jeno either. He hasn't seen or texted him since Saturday, and now it was Monday morning. He knew he was being a shitty boyfriend, but just thinking Jeno's face when he comforted Jaemin made him feel sick. He didn't deserve Jeno's affection. He was just a distraction that Jeno didn't need in his life. He was fucked up, Jeno should just-

"Na Jaemin! Get your ass out of bed and eat some breakfast! You have school today!" Jaemin groaned at the sound of his mother's voice and covered his face with a pillow. The door to his bedroom burst open and soon the pillow was ripped away from his grasp.

He tried to look as pitiful as possible as he stared up at his mother. "Mom, I don't feel good. I don't think I should go to school today." He pouted and made his eyes grow big.

Mrs. Na just glared at him with her hands on her hips. "You aren't fooling anyone, mister. Get up now, before I have to pull you out of bed with my own hands."

Jaemin let out a sigh of resignation and slowly pulled himself up. His mother nodded with satisfaction. "Good. Now go grab something to eat before you leave. I don't want another call from your school nurse saying you passed out due to low blood sugar or something."

Jaemin mumbled a small, "I will, don't worry," and watched Mrs. Na leave his room. He wasn't really planning on having breakfast. He didn't need it. He had too much weight building on his body anyways, skipping a few meals would help him. Honestly, why Jeno thought he was beautiful was a mystery. His was obviously not attractive as many of the other boys at his school. Maybe he should skip lunch, too...

Glancing at his clock, Jaemin realized he only had ten minutes before his bus arrives. He hurriedly threw on his school uniform ran a comb through his messy hair. He stared at his reflection in the mirror for a minute longer than necessary, taking in all the flaws on his body. He definitely wasn't eating lunch today. He needed to look perfect. He needed to be perfect so he was worthy of Jeno. Jeno didn't deserve an unfaithful and unattractive boyfriend.

Jaemin was out the door before his mother could yell at him to eat, backpack slung over his shoulder as he made his way to the bus stop. His only thoughts as he climbed onto the school bus was that he had to avoid Jeno and Renjun as much as possible today. He was so caught up in his worrying that he didn't notice a certain blonde sitting in Jaemin's usual seat at the back of the bus. As he finally made it to the back, he looked up only to find the exact person he wanted to stay clear of smiling brightly at him.

"Hey, Jaemin."