Jeongin x Felix

Yang Jeongin's life was boring. Well, he wasn't a fan of drama-filled life...but a little spice never hurt anyone, right? Lucky for him, he got his spice delivered by none other than Lee Felix. A handsome transfer student from Australia with blonde hair that was styled in smooth waves and perfect white teeth. 

With his chocolate brown eyes that lit up with happiness occasionally, Jeongin found himself in a bit of trouble. That trouble being, falling for the boy faster than he expected. But when Jeongin officially met Felix, it wasn't as normal as he hoped?

Jeongin had been rushing to find Changbin, for the boy had forgotten that he had to drive him back home. So while scouting the usual places, he found pretty boy, Lee Felix, surrounded by four other boys, in a corner.

The young boy inched forward worriedly. Felix stared at the boys confused. Jeongin knew that the boy wasn't exactly the most fluent in Korean so he probably had no idea what the guys were saying.

However, he understood everything. Anger pulsed through him as he slammed his finger on the call button, pressing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Ah, hyung. I need some help."

"What's up?"

If anyone had been watching Jeongin, they would've seen the dark smirk that appeared on his face.

"I'm on the third floor, East Wing. Some people need to be taught a lesson."

"I'll be there."

Jeongin turned his attention back to the group, frowning when he saw the boys cornering Felix further. The Australian was terrified. As soon as one of the bullies lifted their fist, Jeongin rushed from his spot.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said.

The three boys turned in unison. Jeongin caught Felix's doe eyes, filled with terror and smiled reassuringly for a second before turning back to the bullies.

"What do you want, Yang?" snapped one of them. Kim Yehna.

"Ah-ah," warned Jeongin, shaking his head. "Bullying the transfer student? That's a new low."

A frightening gleam appeared in the young boy's eyes. "Hasn't Changbin-hyung taught you enough?"

The second boy began to shake. "Don't tell me you called him?!" Choi Moyma.

Jeongin laughed. "When have I not? But it seems you never stop. Maybe next time I should call Chan-hyung."

Seo Changbin and Bang Chan were Jeongin's protectors from day one. They took him under their wings wanting to preserve boy's innocence. 

"It's not like we were doing anything wrong." sneered the third. Kim Hikan. He was the bravest of them. The leader and roped the other two into all his shit when they didn't want to have to do anything with it.

"He's a fucking--"

Felix might not have understood most of the conversation but he definitely understood that insult. Hurt flooded his eyes and he looked down to hide his tears.

If Jeongin was angry before, he was livid now. Seeing the older hunched over, trying not to sob, something broke in Jeongin.

"Jeongin."

"Did you hear them, hyung?"

Changbin stopped behind the male, equally pissed. "I heard enough."

That's when the leader realized he had fucked up. Jeongin was a soft-hearted boy. He never judged anyone by what people said, but rather by what he's witnessed them do. He was polite to girls and boys alike, and his smile melted hearts. It took a lot to piss off Jeongin, for he was the most understanding boy the school had seen.