Chapter Three

Ezarin brought her mouth to Iva's ear and began speaking very softly, using sorcery to enable Iva to process her words through the tickling.
"Regardless of... how much I torture you, I don't think... I can ever... truly... make you understand just how much I... hate... you. And I don't think that there's enough torture in this fabric of reality you can suffer through that'll atone for what you did to me. Understand that... I want far... far more than to break you. I want to take your sanity and will... and erase them. I want to make your soul and mind disappear. You don't deserve mercy... or happiness... or freedom. Just... torture, hopelessness, and an insatiable but also hopeless longing for salvation. Do you understand me?" No response.

Ezarin shifted round to her front and glared into her eyes. "I said, 'do you understand me?'" She punctuated the last word of her question with 4 hands, sending 2 to each nipple, both of which had hardened, as expected. Still no response, though.

"Iva Azaylia, do you understand me?" She punctuated the last word of that question with 26 hands, sending them all to Iva's genitalia. She noticed that, despite the enchantment she was under, her eyes widened slightly.

"Mmm... this must be hell for you. Well, just you wait. Where we're going is far, far worse." 20 minutes into the first hour had passed. "I was wondering, would it be okay if I brought some friends to join us?" Silence. "Great."

With that, six millipoids the size and length of a short blade of grass spawned in mid air, all of which were miniature copies of Ezarin herself. All six of them slowly made their way down to Iva's genitalia and entered her tight, heavily moistened cave. They kept on crawling about within, often dragging their claws along the walls.

Her eyes widened further, inciting a chuckle from Ezarin, who delightedly observed her further reddening, sweat-soaked, static body as she continued to tickle her.

Each of the millipoid copies within her cave and on her clitoris possessed the same number of legs as Ezarin, 5346. 1554 of those legs had turned to arms with clawed hands, using them to scratch along the sensitive flesh. The rest of the legs were used for walking or crawling through the cave.

Iva's sanity was long gone, but Ezarin frequently brought it back whenever she wanted to say something to her, then would let it be gradually disassembled by the tickling, a cycle that would not end for a very long time.

The entirety of Iva's genitalia was incredibly moist at this point, which made what the millipoids were doing inside it feel a hell of a lot worse. Ezarin found herself contemplating returning Iva's ability to laugh, but the thought quickly left her mind as she began daydreaming.

Using another enchantment, she placed herself in a state of disconnection, in which her body was left in its fixed position, coiled around Iva's as its hands continued to tickle her, whilst her mind left the cave and wondered throughout the land in the form of an invisible, intangible astral projection.

She flew over many open fields and forests then arrived at the palace, spectating as the insurrection continued.

Back at the cave, all 1554 hands were still doing their thing on Iva's body, and the six millipoids within were still doing their thing. Her mind was long gone. Her soul was screaming 'please' as loud as it could, but its screams fell on no ears.

The cave was completely free of sapient life and it was located in an uncharted region, mostly derelict. Society was located many, many miles away from the land, and the cave was somewhere between the centre and the outskirts. There wasn't a single thing Iva could do at any point in time, whether it was to escape, relieve herself of the tickling, call for help, anything.

Having Ezarin present was equally as bad as her being absent. If she were absent, Iva would have to suffer endless tickling with no hope of rest or change. If she were present, she would surely find more ways of making things worse than they already were.

When she decided on what to transform Ezarin into as punishment for not moving out of her way quickly enough, and the millipede specie crossed her mind, all she thought was that it would be incredibly embarrassing, traumatising, and inconvenient -- very inconvenient. She wanted to make her into an insect, the very creatures she often used to describe all those residents within her kingdom that were of a class below first. Ezarin was an elderly lady from the fourth class — the poorest.

She actually went back and forth quite a bit between millipede and centipede, but decided on the first as that one was practically harmless, or so she thought. She never anticipated her learning how to turn each of her legs into arms with hands. The arms could stretch out to reach any part of Iva's body that was too far away. The hands themselves were very small and each finger had one sharp, pointy claw protruding from its tip.