"Felix! When are you coming?"

"I don't know. Around midnight I guess. Why?"

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"I'm listening."

"Luna is sleeping over here and I just wanted to let you know that you didn't have to worry about her getting home." He said because his own car was not available right now so Felix would bring me home.

"Chris."

"Yeah."

"I will murder you if you lay one hand on my sister."

I almost bursted into a laughter when Felix said that, because I expect him to say something like that.

"Felix-"

"No I know your dirty ass, you better not tou-"

"Okey thank you Felix, have great night." he nervously said.

"I MEAN IT BRO. I'M AT YOUR PLACE BY MIDNIGHT AND I BETTER NOT FIND YOU TWO DOING ANYTHING OR I SWEAR-"

"Goodnight!" and he closed the phone in his face.

When he turned his face back to me it was flushed red and he tried to hide it by throwing his slightly curled blond hair in front of his face.

"What is it Chris? It isn't as if we're going to have sex", I teased him back.

He turned his head in my direction with a raised eyebrow. "And how are you so sure about that?" Wide eyed I opened my mouth and closed it again because I was lost in words.

"I- I'm. I don't think-uhm", I managed to say through my shock.

"I'm just kidding", he said as he let out a laugh. "Come here", he said with a smile as he cuddled me. "Do you really think I would do something like that right now."

"Well I don't know. It's supposed to happen sooner or later", I said in mumble.

No reaction came from him and I was probably flushed red so I didn't dare to look up.

"Luna", he said,"look at me."

I slowly looked up and made eye contact with him. "Yes", I said in a whisper.

He slightly loosened his grip on me and cupped my face. "Know that I would never do anything as long as I don't get a proper answer from you. Okey?" I nodded and he pecked my lips.

"Are we still going to watch a movie or-" I said after he pulled me in his arms.

"Not really in the mood now honestly. What about star gazing-"

"YA'LL BETTER NOT BE DOING SOMETHING OR I SWEAR-" both of us snapped our head to the entrance and saw an out of breath Felix.

"Felix are you for real? Like honestly for real?" Chris said. "Do you really think- oh my god."

"Dude you have no clue how hyunjin was triggering me. He kept on saying 'what if they do end up doing something' so here I am", he said still breathing heavily.

"Hyunjin probably just wanted you out of the house, you're quite annoying", I joked.

"Luna, I'm warning you-" Felix said, pointing a finger at me. "Both of you are too close for my liking."

He started forward in our direction. He took Chris' arm and detached it from around my arm and threw it on Chris' lap. He looked at us and wiggled himself between us, making me and Chris look at each other with a confused expression.