6️⃣6️⃣New

Start from the beginning

"I like this ring a lot but then I remember my mom and your mom already bought me a ring"I let out a long sigh before handing it back to the woman.

"Lets go Prince Chanhee"I said and pull Chanhee with me.The ring is so pretty and I really wish I can have it but its a shame I cant.

"Princess Y/n have you ever wanted to fall in love? Or ever thinking to fall in love naturally?"He asked when we sit down infront of a river during sunset.

"Well ofcourse I do everytime.If Im not in the royal family I think I can fall in love easily and normally like any other normal people will how about you Prince Chanhee?"I asked as I looked at the view infront of me enjoying the breeze.

"Actually I have, I fell in love with a princess and Im soon going to marry her"He said making me shot my eyes open and turned to face him.

"Are you confessi——-"He cut me off by

"I know its a sudden but I fell in love you naturally, I think its the way you laugh or its the way you knitted your eyebrow everytime King Taejoo asked you to do something he wants instead of the maid or maybe its when you stand next to me doing nothing but making my heart beat 36183947 faster"He said making my heart moved a bit.

"I was so touch with your choice of words but wont you regret it? Your wasting your time loving a girl like me you yourself knew that I have a disease where one day I will forget everything or maybe worser I can die this early"I said closing my eyes, people may say that its not worth to cry but for me it is worthy to cry your not the one who's experiencing to die this early.

"I wont regret it and I wont even a bit lets enjoy our time for the time being and if you forgot everything I will be there reminding you"He said gripping my shoulder with our forehead touching each other.

"I love you Princess Y/n"

"I love you too Prince Chanhee"

———————————————

The day that I have been waiting for finally has come.I was so nervous but I kept my posture professionally.Lady Hayeon braid my hair beautifully and even gave me a free massage on my back.

"Once your married please control yourself for having a lot of babies we dont want a lots of mini you running around the palace"Lady Hayeon said making me cry in embarrassment making the other maids laugh.

"Is it always this scary in the early of the weddings?"I asked and show them my fingers thats shaking nonstop since early in the morning.

"No it isnt your just nervous since your going to marry a handsome prince and the talk of the town now how the both of you confessed each other cheekily Princess Y/n"She said making me look at the mirror as I smiled looking at myself.

"Princess Y/n its time."One of the royal guards said.My maids led me to the place where the marriage is located.I walked there with the scarf covering my face.I was so nervous I can felt my hands shaking.

The maids accompany me from my left to my right, As I walked I can see my father King Taejoo standing next to Chanhee with my mom, Queen Haerin and Chanhee's mom Queen Younji standing together.We dont allow the citizen to come for a personal reason.

"You look pretty my dearest Princess Y/n"King Taejoo whispered on my wear making me let out a chuckle.

(As you probably can read I suck writing this HAHAHAHA ,I dont really know how historian korean marry so please excuse myself)