One punch man chapter one (Garou x Reader)

"Mm...where is he?? We didn't get to meet last time, seriously he isn't even a busy hero" You huffed as you sent a message to your cousin. But then you got a reply, he was simply out...Which irked an irritation deep inside of you. Tapping at your screen in anger, demanding for him to tell you where you are.

"That idiot, I will punch him so hard into the ground!"

Family...Always telling you one thing but not another, yet you got another text saying he was shopping in town. Even getting a location. "Finally." With that said you put your phone away, jumping over the handlebars, it was quite the jump....Mostly three floors that you landed on your feet like it was nothing. Texting your friends as you walked towards the local town.

---------

"Master, where should we head next?"

"Let's see...We bought the ingredients for the hot pot, right? That just leaves toilet paper and shampoo..."

Saitama stopped mid-sentence as he gazed at a bunch of figures in a store. Genos stopped as well only to look back at what the other was looking at.

"Huh? I guess you get one of these when you get popular. Must be nice, getting your own figure..."

"Let's contact the manufacturer." Genos pulled out his flip phone to call them.

"Nah. You're not supposed to ask them to make one yourself. Let's go."

"Master, are you not waiting for someone?"

"Huh? Oh right? We will just walk around until ______ shows up."

That's right...Your cousin is Saitama, the one guy who is all powerful with his strength and speed. You wanted to meet up, well, not really, your parents had sent you out to live with him until you matured enough to become a proper hero. The thing is, you were born with powers that were powerful enough, slightly like Saitama with strength and speed, that was from the training you did every day, but the lucky go power came along with it.

"Yes, sir!"

As the two walked away a woman screamed, a slight crowd was seen with a man saying "What the heck is that?!" there stood a weird look creature, long tongue, reptile-like hands, long tail that smacked against the floor.

"I love reptiles so much that I turned into one. I'm tongue-stretcher!"

"Run away!"

"I'm not letting any of you girls to get away you're mine! Yummy! Licky, licky, licky!"

His tongue thrashed forward to touch one of the girls, yet before he could do it a quite tall male stood behind him. Blond hair scratches down his left eye. He looked quite intimidating from just standing there and doing nothing.

"Jeez, that startled me!"

There was a strange sound coming from the person, like a never-ending drum that was getting louder. The weird lizard stood there in surprise that he spoke in fear.

"Th-this vibe...That face! H-he's no ordinary guy!" The thumping got louder

"That guy's the strongest hero in the world!"

"It's king!"

"I knew you looked familiar you're the legendary..."

"He'll stomp you in a single blow!"

"Can I have your autograph?"

"King! King! King!" Everyone repeated.

You, on the other hand, had finally made it to the scene but you were not so bothered about it, a classified hero was going to fight the weird lizard creature. You walked passed the scene with your palms deep in your pocket. Looking around for your cousin.