Baby's Hurt

The Sapphire floor are having their floor reconstructed with new decors. Being that Yesung's office was the nearest to the construction part, he was told to share a room with someone else. And that someone else happen to be the only member who rarely being at work, Siwon.

"Shindongie! Why can Yesung share the office with me!?" Sungmin wail as he shaking the boss's hands around. 

Shindong could only sigh and chuckles. He was there just too watch over the construction and yet he had to face the wailing caregivers all day.

"Sungmin ah, it's better for Yesung hyung to share with Siwon. That busy man weren't even staying in his own office so why wasting such a space? Besides, if i were to let you too in one room, i bet Yesung hyung can even do his job with you pampering him all the time." said Shindong. 

"But Dongie, that horse will molesting my baby without no one knows!" said Sungmin in much more dramatic way.

Siwon who was coincidentally walk into the middle space of the floor heard it and came storming towards them.

"Hey bunny! I'm not that pervert!" said Siwon in protest. 

"But Siwon, the other day i heard you cooing on Sungie."

Siwon turns around and meet with Ryeowook who passing by there.

"You shut your mouth and stay in your littlespace right now!"

The others could only laugh as everything turns into a chaotic mess. It was that exact moment the laughing stop. A quite loud crash coming from Siwon and Yesung's shared office room that had them silent immediately. 

"Argh!"

A loud scream can be heard coming from the same direction with the crash. 

"Yesung hyung?!"

The members rush into the room only to find the smaller trap underneath boxes that had been stack up before by them.

"Yesung? Are you okay?" Leeteuk quickly push away the boxes and attend the smaller who keep grimacing.

"I'm... Okay... I accidentally trip on something and the box falls onto me..." said Yesung.

Sungmin went over to lift off the rest of the box. The last box was right on top of the smaller legs.

"Ouch!" Yesung shrieking as Sungmin accidentally grazed the box on his legs.

"Was it injured? Yesung, take off your pants!" said Sungmin frantically. 

Yesung blush as he shake his head furiously. 

"Don't be stubborn! How can we know where's it hurt!" said Sungmin frustratingly. 

"B--but... It's embarrassing! Everyone is here!" said Yesung in protest. 

Sungmin turn around and found out even the construction worker was there.

"You guys! Get out!" said Sungmin as he pointed at the workers. He turn back the wounded Yesung and begin to unbuckle the smaller's pants once everyone was out, leaving the members to inspect the injury. 

Hyukjae cringe from the redness on Yesung's legs. He went out right away to search for some aid kits.

"This is so gonna bruises up. How's your ankle?" said Sungmin.

Yesung trying his hard to hide his open legs. Pulling down his baggy shirt as he timidly whisper. 

"Hurts..."

Soon a soft sniffling came from Yesung as Sungmin keep holding onto his legs. The pain struck him right where the box landed thus had him shrieking from his caregiver touch.