Secretive

Yesung was still injured when he had to come back to work again. Using crouches to walk around, he gain some sympathies from the workers in different floor. People begin to shower him with gifts and get well wishes but the attention was too much for the timid him.

He begin to secluded himself from buying lunch at the cafeteria. Not that Sungmin never make the lunch anymore. Sometimes the caregiver had to go out for a field trip and unable to make some for him.

As for now, Yesung was still focusing on his work at his desk. Leaving Siwon who actually stays in his office that day frowning all the time.

"Hyung, wanna grab some lunch?" said Siwon unsure.

Yesung look up from his screen and saw the taller with worried face. He shake his head while pouting unconsciously. 

"Is there something wrong?" Siwon ask the smaller again.

Yesung could feels his urge to regress but suppressing himself from doing so. His mommy are too busy for now and his dada had to work on a few new design for the upcoming winter.

"Sungie."

Yesung flinch. He recognize that tone. He remembered how Siwon didn't mind him calling Siwon as his daddy but once everything was clear to him, Yesung blushing madly.

"Nothing... I'm not hungry..." whisper Yesung timidly. 

"Sungie, you'll get sick. Want daddy to grab something?" said Siwon, biting back the squeals once he managed to vomit his embarrassing words out. He was still new to the name.

"Sun-- I'm not hungry... It's okay. Eat without me"

The more the smaller holding back himself, the more incoherence words sputtering out from his little mouth.

Siwon's patience was the highest in the company but for some reason he could feel it thinning as the smaller refusing him more.

"Sungie, daddy thought daddy would buy you your favorite chicken nuggets but it's seems like baby won't cooperates with daddy huh." 

"Chicken nuggets?!" said Yesung with puppy's eyes.

"Yes. But Sungie said he's not hungry so bye."

Siwon faking his leave while retrieving his coat. Procrastinating a little for the smaller's chances.

"Daddy...."

Siwon ignore the small calls and continue to 'tidy' up his coat. He then feel a small tug on his coat. With a smirk, he turns around and wore his serious daddy look just to look stern in front of the stubborn baby.

"Daddy... Nuggets..." whisper Yesung rather too soft for Siwon.

"Sorry Sungie but daddy can't hear what you're saying." said Siwon.

"Nuggets... Sungie want chicken nuggets... Daddy please buy it for me." 

Siwon was awestruck by the cute smaller. Yesung know everyone would fall for his sad eyes and cute little pouty mouth and so he does that for the flustered taller. His small hand gripping on the sleeves of Siwon's coat while his feets keep staggering due to his crutches. 

"Fine. You won. How many did you want?" said Siwon with a smiles.

Yesung giggles and begin to mumble any number he could for a moment. 

"I want 4! No no! I want 7!" 

Say that Siwon is one crazy man with all his chuckles but this small little was the best in the world. No wonder Sungmin love him so much, thought Siwon.