Playdate and diapers

Diapers chapter for my gurl Theo97!!!! Thanks for the fluff on your yesung fict in asianfanfic!!!! It was so fluffy and me gusta ~❤

"Baby please stay still!!"

"No!"

Both mommy and baby had been running around the house.

Sungmin had been trying to catch the running baby for awhile now. But the little one never intended to listen to any of his mommy talks.

"Baby you have to wear it!"

"No! Mommy bad! Sungie don't want to wear that!" shout Yesung as he point his small little finger towards Sungmin's hand.

Sungmin look down to his hand. A special diaper for littlespace. It had been hours since he had to catch the smaller so he can put one on Yesung.

"But baby, you got an accident this morning. You can't wet you crib again tonight." said Sungmin with a plead.

"Sungie promise Sungie won't do it again! Sungie was too scare last night because mommy are not home!" sais Yesung with eyes glistening with tears.

The caregiver could only sigh. The smallee was right. Last night was the night without him and Kyuhyun were heavy sleeper. Their baby could has already call out to the sleeping caregiver just to be let out from his crib.

Kyuhyun on the other hand was only staring at the two from the kitchen counter. Watching as Sungmin chasing Yesung who was in his sleeping gown without wearing any pants.

"But baby, it's not wrong to be extra careful."

"No no no! Sungie are not baby! Sungie can go peepee by himself!" said Yesung again.

They were only separated by a long couch with Yesung keep avoiding him. With a heavy sigh, Sungmin putting down the diaper and being over the smaller underpants from the moment he had try to sneakily wearing the diaper onto the smaller.

"Fine. Come here, wear you pants first. Mommy won't force you to use the diaper. But if we got another accident, you have to listen to mommy okay?" said Sungmin.

The caregiver went around the couch knowing Yesung won't runaway again. He then pull Yesung hip in front of him as he sat on the couch. With gentle, he help the smaller wore his pants. 

"Sungie promise!" said Yesung. Sweet smile plastered on his beaming face. 

"Aigoo my sweet baby!" Sungmin coos as he keep kissing on the smaller's face.

"Mommy tickles!!!"

.

And fortunate enough for Yesung that night, he never got any accident anymore. 

He had been more careful just because of he despise the use of diapers on him. He hate how baggy it feels around his bottom. The wet feeling that had him scrunching up his face from the uncomfortable feeling. 

He vow with his normal self to not let himself into another accident or he will have to face the diaper again.

.
.
.

Today, the Littles had been set up some playdate by Leeteuk. Using his house as the meeting place, he invited Yesung, Changmin and all their caregivers along to the playdate.

Once Yesung step inside the familiar looking house, he was tackled down by a rather jumpy Ryeowook.

"Sungie! You came!!!" Ryeowook shrieking as he keep hugging the dumbstruck little.

"Wookie, you'll hurt Sungie. Sungmin, I'm sorry." said Leeteuk with a smile.

"Oh it's okay. I'm sure Sungie likes it too. And oh, I'm sure you remember DBSK. Changmin is their little as i told you." said Sungmin as he introduced the 3 men, Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong, who came with him.