There was chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, steak, and the best bread I had ever tasted in my life. The dinner wouldn't have been complete without other things that were too fancy for my liking and as a picky person, I decided not to try them. I piled a little bit of everything onto my plate and began eating, but I again felt eyes drilling into my soul.

I turned my head with my eyes squinted at Leo, "What?"

He looked at me and let out a light chuckle, "I like a woman that can eat."

"I like a woman that can eat," I mocked him rolling my eyes and went back to my food.

Quickly, however, I was pulled out of my peaceful eating and into what seemed like the game 21 questions by Leo's parents.

"So Aria," Sofia began, "what are your plans after you finish high school."

I took a sip of my lemonade, "I'm going to go to college while interning for my mom to one day join her in the fashion industry." I smiled at my mom and I saw the look of pride in her eyes staring back at me. My mom had been happy when I told her that I wanted to follow her route of becoming a fashion designer instead of becoming a lawyer like my dad.

"Oh that's wonderful sweetheart, you'd make an amazing designer. So any guys at the moment?" she asked me innocently, but there seemed to be more to her question. I saw Leo stiffen up at her question through my peripheral vision.

I nearly choked on my food, but quickly regained my composure, "Um no, not at the moment."

At my response, I saw Leo's tense figure become more relaxed, and his mom began to giggle, "Oh I'm sure that'll change soon." She winked at me.

Before I could ask her what she meant by that, my mom jumped into the conversation, "So Leonardo, how was the school in Italy. It must've been very beautiful out there."

Leo cleared his throat, "It was a very gorgeous setting indeed, I just really missed being home."

"We thought that it was best for Leonardo to get a better feel in Italy of the things he'll be doing once he takes over the business," Steven cut in.

I could see Leonardo become upset at his dad, but I couldn't understand why. I mean it seems like it was a good opportunity for him to gain some experience.

"Of course dad, you seem to know everything that's best for me," Leo sneered at his dad, "I begged you to let me stay, but next thing I know I'm on a jet." He stood up abruptly, his chair flying from behind him. He stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I had never seen Leo this upset and it made me kind of fear him. There was an awkward silence that followed afterward and I could tell that both Sofia and Steven were embarrassed by his actions.

I should've just stayed in my seat and not intervened, but something in me told me to get up and follow Leo to see if he was alright.

"I'm gonna go check on him," I told all of the adults before placing the napkin that was in my lap on the table and leaving the dining room.

I looked all over the first floor before I noticed the back door slightly opened to the back yard. I opened it slightly and saw Leo sitting on the patio couch with his head in his hands.

"Hey Leo," I said softly not wanting to alarm his already upset state. It was freezing outside and I had no idea how he was sitting outside in it for so long.

He looked up from his hands and again patted the spot next to him. I slowly walked over and took the seat, turning my body slightly towards him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked him.