Chapter Twenty One~ When life flashes before your eyes-

Mulai dari awal

 Talk? Talk about what? I sighed in annoyance and confusion. But Louis was right. I was shivering so hard that i could hear my teeth chattering, my stomach was clenched in pain, sweat was dripping down my brow, and my leg and rips were still extremely sore. I nodded weakly as he guided me back to the bedroom.

He pushed me back into the bed and laid the blankets back on top of me, carefully tucking me in like a child.

I saw him take out a spoon and pour a thick molasses like substance onto it. I crinkled my nose in disguest at the smell when he brought it towards my face. He laughed. I clamped my mouth shut tightly and edged away from him as he sat down next to me on the bed.

"Come on Darcy, just open you mouth, you need to take it." He smiled reassuringly.

I shook my head wildly, knowing the dreadful flavor it would posses. 

He rolled his eyes, "Do you want to get better?"

I didn't respond, not wanting to admit he was right, but still not wanting to take the medicine.

"Come on, it'll only taste bad for a minute." He goaded me.

Sighing, i held my hand out to take the spoon, he shook his head, smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Open up."

"Louis," I sighed wearily, "I can take it myself."

He gave me a look and i opened my mouth, not wanting to argue.

He smiled and put the bitter tasting liquid into my mouth, i forced myself to swallow and then began coughing, grimicing at the flavor.

He smiled symapathetically.

My head started spinning a bit, i grabbed it in my hand, "My head feels a bit weird."

He nodded, "It makes you drowsy babe."

I shot him a glare, "Why are you just telling me this?!"

"You wouldn't have taken it otherwise." He explained, shrugging.

I send him a glare, but my eyes are slowly drooping shut. I try to force them open, but find myself unable to, Louis looks smug as he slowly strokes back strands off my hair, humming softly.

I find my self subconsciously sinking into the warm blankets, getting cozy and comfotable.

I know that im fighting a losing battle while my eyes, as another wave of fatigue hits me.

Louis notices me struggled because softly he cooe's, "Just shut your eyes hon, it'll all be fine when you wake again."

I shake my head as they slip shut. And then, i leave reality and enter my dreams.

I heard someone sigh. My head was pounding, everything was a haze, my thoughts clouded and my eyedsight blurry. I forced my eyes open, glancing around confused. I was in a van with... One Direction? What the heck? The last thing i remember was Louis kicked me out because he though i cheated on him and then i went back to England, then there was the funeral, and... that was it. I sat up quickly, glancing around wildly.

"What?" Was all that came out of my mouth.

Louis pulled me closer ot him, and started stroking my hair again.

I flinched and glanced up at him still confused.

"Louis? What hap-" I cut off suddenly, as it hit me, Louis knocked me out, he drugged me again!

"You kidnapped me?! Again!?" cried angrily.

Louis sighed, "Darcy," He tried softly almost like he was scared i would break, "I'm sure that your very tired, so why don't you just shut your eyes and go back to sleep?"

I tensed in his grip, "Why?" I croaked out, refering to the kidnapping.

"We'll talk about it when you wake up." He told me.

I shook my head, but then gripped it with my hand, feeling dizzy. My body was forcibly relaxing. My eyes started flickering close, but I was fighting them. I kept blinking and my breathing got heavier as I started to panic. I was trembling wildly. 

"Love, it's okay. Just shut your eyes." He whispered soothingly.

"I'm scared." I whimpered truthfully.

"I'll be there when you wake up." He told me.

"That's what i'm afriad of." I cried.

But then that was it, the drugs won, i was too weak, too tired. Slowly, i was sucked right back into darkness.

Just as that dream ended another meomery came rushing towards me.

Louis and the guys had left and it was time to escape. I walked over to the bars on the windows and pulled the hair pin from my pocket, where i always kept extra's. I held the lock in my hand as i fidged the pin into the hole, until i heard the click of it unlocking. The bars fell and i grabbed them with a grunt so that they didn't clatter to the ground. I groaned as i set the onto the ground, panting from the weight. 

Facing back towards the window, i left the glasses and pulled out the netting. I glanced down at the ground. I gulped, it was a long way down. There were long vines and thick vegetation clinging onto the walls. 

 I smirked and pulled myself over the window sill and clung onto the greenery. Slipping my feet into the shrubbery i began to climb down it, forcing myself to concentrate and not look down. 'Breath. In and out in and out.' I told myself, trying to remain calm.

At points i would lose my footing and screetch, latching onto the vines tigther, but then pulling myself together, stealing deep breaths and forcing myself downwards.

Finally, i reached the bottom, i smiled in relief when my feet were safely on the ground. Then i glanced around the dark night and ran for it. Wind whipping around me, hair in my face, lungs aching, sides burning, and it felt amazing. It felt amazing to be free, and thats what i was, i was free.

I came to a road, but past the road, there was a house, if someone let me in, then they could help me, i could go home, i could find my family, my friends. I smiled at went to run across the road, but something went wrong. There was a flash of light, a horn, a scream~i think it might have been my own, but then it all went blank.

I sat up screaming, covered in sweat, i wiped it away, taking calming breathes, trying to relaz myself. They might have been dreams, but they were real too, they were memories. 

Louis; he kidnapped me twice. And then there was the car; the car crash. They really happened, they were real. 

And now; there wasn't a doubt in my mind as to what happened. I gasped as it all flashed before my eyes; everything came back to me; everything.

Liam falling in love with me, Louis and i falling in love, the fight, when he kicked me out, my funeral, when he took me back, when i ran, when i got hit by a car, when i woke up in the hospital, when he lied to me, tricked me into thinking that my parents were dead, he decieved me, he was a monster. 

And the worst part was that i loved him, and i still do. The ultimate truth it; i'm in love with a monster. And i'm stuck here with him.

But there was something i could do, there had to be, i would play him at his own game, now it was his turn to be lied to. It was his turn to lose.