Chapter eight~ Oh, how i wish that was me-

HELLO READERS!!!!!!!!!

I'm super duper sorry that i haven't updated in so long!

I'm an awful person, i know! :(

But I am updating now!

I REALLY hope you enjoy this!

Oh and pleaz bear with me because i'm not really sure where i'm going to take this story

So just go along with it and enjoy the rollecoaster that is life!

See what i did there?

Haha!

Anyways,

Comment and vote!

Enjoy!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V.

She fell asleep in my arms. 

I sat there listening to her even heart beats and slow breathes.

I felt awful. It was my fault she was sick.

I just... when i saw her with Louis, something inside of me just snapped.

It hurt seeing her with him, watching them fall in love.

Because, the truth was, i had feelings for her too.

I became my worst nightmare for a second there. I became the bully to Darcy even if it was only for a moment... it was still true.

I just hope that she'll forgive me. Because, i couldn't stand it if she hated me forever.

Something that scared me a bit, was how she tensed up when i touched her, how i knew she'd rather be with Louis, the guy that used to bully her, than me, who made on mistake.

After a while, i moved her over so that i could slip out without waking her.

Sighing, i left the room, stealing one more glance at her peaceful figure.

Louis's P.O.V.

I was nervous and jealous, very jealous. Liam was in there comforting her. I should be in there with her. I wanted to be in there with her. He didn't have the right. He was the reason that she was sick!

I scoffed and took a harsh bite out of my carrot, listening to the loud crunch that echoed threw the room.

Zayn and Niall already had headed off to bed and Harry and i had been watching TV and eating carrots, well, i was eating carrots. And Liam was with Darcy, i thought bitterly.

Harry rasied and eyebrow, "What's wrong Boobear?" 

I gave him a fake smile, "Nothing Haz. Just tured from the concert."

He gave me an unconvinced look, "Well, if you want to talk... i'll be in my room."

He gave me another look as he left the room, his footsteps getting softer as he walked away.

Thats what i loved about Harry. He knew when i needed to be comforted and when i just needed to be left alone... like right now. I just needed to... think. I guess.

I needed to think about everything really.

I was in love witht he girl that i bullied.

My best friend is obviously falling for her.