Who did this to you?!

Start from the beginning

They all saw red. How dare this boy hurt what was theirs?!

"I'm going to kill him", tony said darkly. He went to move towards the door loki behind him. Chloe raced over to tony and grabbed his and Loki's arms. "Don't! Don't kill him!", she yelled.

Tony and Loki turned to look at her. "Why are you protecting him!", tony said loudly.

"Because I'm not worth it, he doesn't deserve to die because I'm a freak!", she said as the tears streamed down her face. Their faces softened. Bucky walked over to her. "Your not a freak doll, your not", he said cupping her cheeks.

"I am, I am, no ones born with eleven soulmarks, I was, I'm a freak, I'm a whore, and I deserved what he did to me, it's not your guys fault, it's mine, I should have never moved here", she she said. She shoved through them. She went to get into the elevator. But someone caught her. And pinned her to the wall. She noticed it was pietro. She struggled in his arms.

"Pietro let me go", she said.

"No, I won't until you listen to me!", he said sternly.

Chloe sighed and stilled. She knew she wouldn't be able to get out of his hold.

"What pietro? What is that you want to say? You can't change my mind about any of what I said", she said.

"I just vant you to close those beautiful lips of yours and listen to me", he said.

She sighed again and shut up and listened.

He cupped her good cheek. "I know you may feel this vay, but you should know how ve see you, you are the most beautiful, smart and courageous vomen ve have ever seen, these marks are beautiful on you, every time ve see them, ve know you are ours, ve don't care that you have more then one, they make vho you are, and ve love vho you are, no one should tell you vho you should be.

You are none of those things people call you, you are one thing, and you are ours, your not a freak princesa, your our miracle, you didn't deserve vhat that moron did to you, he's just jealous, so he took it out on you, and ve are so lucky that you had moved here, you are ours and ve are yours, no matter vhat, ve vill always love you", he said to her calmly and soothingly.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. His words have went to her heart. But how could they love her when they just met her a few weeks ago.

She sniffled. "How could you love me? You barley met me a few weeks ago", she said, her voice cracking. Loki walked over to her.

He smiled at her softly. "Darling, we have waited for you for a long time, we've felt it when you were born, when our marks appeared, what you felt, how you felt, and when you got hurt, or just when you were happy,
And when you always sent us love and happiness through the bond, we had plenty of time to fall in love with you, I had a thousand years to fall in love with you, and I will continue to", he said brushing away the tears away from her cheeks.

She sniffled. She wrapped her arms around him. Hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her. He bent down so she could wrap her arms around his neck and hug him.

She then felt everyone come around and join the hug. She smiled through her tears. They loved her.

"Thank you guys, I really needed that", she said.

They pulled away, Thor smiled at her. "Just tell us when you are feeling down about yourself lady Chloe and we will be there, we always will, even if we're far away", he said.

"We may not be good at our talks about feelings, but our feeling about you, we will always tell you how we feel about you, your stuck with us baby girl", tony said with a smirk on his face.

everyone smiled. "He's right chlo, your stuck with us", Clint said smirking.

Chloe giggled.

Bruce smiled at her and went to check her cheek. Gently grazing her cheek with his thumb.

"Your stuck with us Annie", he whispered. She smiled and leaned into his hand.

"Now how about we get some ice for that", he said motioning towards her cheek. She nodded and took his hand in hers.

They left to the mad bay.

The others did a group huddle. "How about we scar the crap out of the kid, since you know, we can't kill him for hurting Chloe, we can give him something to remember", tony said.

Steve nodded. "I'm In", he said. Everyone looked at him surprised.

"What? He hurt my soulmate, I may be captain America, but I am also Steve Rogers, and I don't like when people lay a hand on what's mine", he growled lowly.

They were still shocked but nodded. They went over the plan.

Everyone should know, you don't mess around with the avengers soulmate. Or you get the shit scared out of you.