'Bad' Ending

WARNING! THIS CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE AND SOME MILD GORE.

That hat belonged to Arthur!

That was all you needed to know to get back to your room, you picked up some 'things' you will be needing and sprinted towards where your father was hiding.

"_____! What are you doing here, you'll get caught!"

To which the (hair-colored) girl smirked and lifted a bandana, hat, and eyepatch. Her father didn't notice that she had changed her clothes at the speed of light (basically) and now, along with her accessories one could easily confuse her with some other sailor. She also had a loaded gun with her, _____ was ready to shoot anyone that attacked them.

Now _____ was ready to go out and fight like a real man (i need to stop), she needed to act like a foul-mouthed sailor.

"Father, If they ever question my identity tell them my name is, errrm, Astrid, right! I'm Astrid!" Smirked the know foul-mouthed sailor that was definitely a man. 

The look on her father's face was enough to say that the poor man was regretting his life choices at the moment but he just nodded at his daughter's remark.

_____ ran outside and started beating every single person she saw friend or foe she didn't care she beat up each and every single one of them blindly.

"Oi! You sick fucks give up or else!" Shouted _____ making a raspy voice that only added to her marine façade.

"Ah! Maybe this old chap can tell us where _____ is," said Arthur with a menacing grin on his face.

This ticked _____ off, she might be acting like a man but she was still a lady and being called 'old' by a man that claimed to love her wasn't in her bucket list.

"What did you say you, little dimwit!" Shouted _____ ripping off what once consisted of her disguise. 

_____'s P.O.V.

This little shit just called me old, I'll have him know I am younger than him, that sorry bastard! I don't give two shits about the fucking disguise, right now all I care about is beating this son of a bitch to a pulp. (I struggled so much to write this, I have betrayed my bb's)

"Err, _____! What are you doing here, dressed like that!"

"Well, I was tired of having you two fucktards chase me all the time so I was ready to shoot either of you idiots!"

"Now! Either way, I DO NOT like to be called old so say you're sorry or else I WILL shove all of your tea collection up your ass!"

"_____ that is no way for a lady to speak!" Retorted the Brit in his usual sassy attitude.

"Says the 'gentleman' that called a lady old!"

"Now stop with all of this madness and quietly come back with me or else I will force you," He said in a more calm manner.

Who does he take me for! I am not going back with that dumbass.

"_____!" I heard a very familiar Spanish accent say from afar.

It was Antonio, he had an even more messy hair now and heavy bags under his eyes, he looked beaten but I can't let that come in the way of what I have to do. 

Nothing can change the fact that I was taken somewhere against my will.

I can't take this! Was the last thing I said before shooting a random man that was trying to come near me to catch me.

My head started spinning and I started getting confuses, what do I do now, I'm completely mad. I have blood on my hands and all because I couldn0t handle all of this, the saying about lady's on the ship must be true then but, it's more bad luck for the lady than the sailors. Sailors, that's it!

"Oi! Listen up you two!"

They both diverted their attention towards me.

"I have an offer to make, it involves us traveling together!"

This immediately made them both peak with interest.

"But,"

"I'll be in charge." I proudly announced.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" They both laughed at the same time.

"Chica, estás loca, eres una mujer!" (Girl, you must be crazy, you are a woman!) Shouted Antonio.

If looks could kill then Antonio would have died a long, long time ago.

I took the sword in Arthur's hands and pointed it at Antonio.

"Why? Any objections?" I asked with a sinister expression on my face.

"No, no! None!" He shouted now literally pissing his pants off.

"So? It's that or you go back to being pirates and NOT get in my way anymore." Understood?" I smiled sinisterly.

Those two then started to talk about their choices huddled together and they surprisingly didn't shout or fight.

Then while all of that was happening I saw Alfred talking to Matt and Alfred together, they look identical! There were Feliciano and Lovi also with the latter two. They seemed to look intrigued and interested at finding out what was happening so I called them over.

"Hey, you lot! So, what's up?" I asked.

"We-a heard-a what you a were talking -a about with-a the tomate bastard-o!" Said Lovino in his usual annoyed tone.

"And we-a were-a interested-a!" Said Feliciano.

I smiled and gave two of them a random pat on the head.

"Sure you can, I plan on making the strongest crew in the world!" I shouted closing my hand and lifting up my fist in the air.

All four of them cheered as they the two Pirates had FINALLY come to a conclusion.

"Well, after careful consideration we have decided that we will NOT give up our position as respected pirates as that would bring shame to our homelands though you are more than welcomed to seek help from either of us."

I just smirked before answering the English-man.

"Don't worry I won't be needing you two anyways since most of your crew's decided to join  me as well!" 

"What!" They both said at the same time.

"You heard me"

"Now if you excuse,e I have to get home before preparing for my new life."

I said with a smug look on my face.

Their reactions were priceless!

EXTENDED ENDING

Thus the legend of Captain _____ was born. A brave woman who was able to wrap to pirates around her finger and then cut the string mercilessly. She is known for her foul language and the way she uses her ability to speak as a way to divert most of her opponents and then, lure them into a trap that most of the time results in death. She was known as a Siren in the Pirate world.

She did meet Arthur and Alfred more time though now the trio dedicated most of their time to fight each other for the top spot in the Pirate world and later retired in Havannah at the age of thirty. Where they made a tavern where they would tell the tale of their adventures though _____ never fell in love. And after that, her sister took the charge of the boat that once Captain _____ sailed thus the legend continues until this day. 

Now old sailors say that if you say the sentence 'Antonio is a tomato bastard' three times while looking at you reflexion in the water of a dark cave you might see Captain _____'s ghost and if you are lucky she might give you some advice on how to handle guys, especially pirates. (no offense to guys)

THIS WAS RANDOM.