Chapter 5

While I was on my way to my cabin I saw the chica.

Narrator-chans P.O.V.

"!Oye, que haces!" (Oi! What are you doing?) Said the drunk Captain. 

"I trying to know my way around this ship." Replied the now uncomfortable girl.

"I can show you around mi galeón!" (my galleon) 

"Are you sure Captain you don't look so good to me." Asked _____ with a worried tone.

"Estoy perfectamente bien!" (I'm perfectly fine!) 

Reader-chan's P.O.V.

I was trying to know my way around the ship when I saw the Captain coming towards me. He offered to give me a tour of the ship but I refused, knowing fully that he was drunk. 

He pouted and tried to convince me but all I did was tell him to go back to his quarters and rest. But before leaving he took me to a small room under the deck of the ship and said that that was where I would be sleeping. Before I could say anything else he left.

What a strange man.

Le time skip brought to you by the question of the century 'Pasta or Pizza?'

NARRATOR-CHAN'S ONES P.O.V.

After the events of the last few days, the Spanish galleon was ready to set sail for A Coruña, heavy footsteps could be heard on deck, the sailors were all running around following each their Captains orders. While all this happened on deck,  _____ just woke up and made herself a little bit more presentable to go up on deck and see what was held in store for her today.
When she got on deck, _____ was confused, 'What was all the commotion about?' She decided to ask when she heard an obnoxious laugh come from behind.

-"Keeesesesesesesese" The woman turned around to find an albino man who seemed to be dressed as a captain which confused _____. 'Wasn't Antonio the Captain?' She asked herself. The girl decided to ask since she still wasn't familiar with the pirate ship or its customs and crew. 

-"Excuse me but, would you be as kind as to tell me who you are?" She asked politely.

"Jou don't know who I am frau?" (girl) _____ nodded her head sideways as an indication to the pirate. 

He seemed enraged that she didn't know who he was.

-"Vell, I am zhe most awesome Pirate zhere is, I am zhe awesome Captain Gilbert Beilshmidt and jou frau, are unawesome" _____ just giggled at the Pirate's remark and decide to leave when a small yellow ball of fluff decided to land on her shoulder. 

-"Gilbird! Don't go zhere, she might turn jou unawesome too!" Shouted the albino man faking worry.

Time Skip brought to you by the new best scones, Marmite scones! (EWWW) 

/NO OFFENCE WAS INTENDED/

After the  'little argument' with the now known as Prussian Captain Beilschmidt, you decided to explore the ship a little more since Captain Antonio was nowhere to be found.

    Magical location switch!:  To the place Antonio is. (this is still Narrator-chan's P.O.V.)

The Spaniard was now at the Englishman's ship discussing what seemed to be an important subject.

-"You better stay away from _____ you tea bastard!"

-"Nobody says that she was your property, to begin with, you little-" 

-"She actually is my property since I took her away from her home, to begin with!"

-"Why don't you shut your bloody mouth, It's starting to make the air in my ship smell of tomatoes"

-"Well, at least tomatoes are better than the mierda you call food!" (shit)

- "Excuse me! Scones are in fact very delicious, better than your disgusting food!"

-"Don't you dare talk like that about paella, es verdaderamente deliciosa."

-"Our Yorkshire beef tastes better than you ham!"

-"Spanish jamón ibérico is better than any other ham in the world, and a lot better than your beef!"

-"Our Shepherds pie is even better!"

-"The Spanish tortilla es mejor!" (is better)

 This continued like this until someone had to come to get Antonio and take him to his ship and sail for Havannah.

IF I HAVE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE TELL ME SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE.