ℭ𝔞𝔭í𝔱𝔲𝔩𝔬 𝔇𝔬𝔰

You were still sobbing lightly when he started speaking but you tried to keep your composure. You needed to be ready if anything happened. You just had this feeling you gut that told you to not trust the male in front of you. He seemed to be around your age. Presumably, a little older.
He had dark brown hair, bright green eyes and sun-kissed skin. Quite god looking but that fact wasn't relevant at the moment. All you cared about was to get out of this island as soon as possible and be able to go home.

"I think you would want to wash up first, don't you think, that cave was probably filled with dirt and some it has gone on your skin. That very unhygienic, chica." He said with a mischevious smile, almost in a mocking way.

Was this man for serious! You had just been taken away from your home, had a meltdown because of that and he's just worried about the dirt that had gotten on you!

'Calm down, [Name], breathe.' You thought to yourself while forming a good reply to his comment.

"I'd rather know why was brought here first."
I said while wiping the last of my tears away and composing myself once more.

"Curious, are we, chica?" That blasted smirk-

"I think it's natural to want to know why you were brought to some unknown island by some pirate who might just sell me as a slave or something like most of your kind do." If I had a gun on me at the moment I would most likely shove it up his unholy hole and then pull the trigger.

"Okay, supongo que te puedo explicar come te traje aquí." (I suppose I can explain how I brought you here)

I just looked at him a little confused, I hope he knows that I don't know what language he's talking at the moment.

"Well?" I'm starting to get restless.

"Oh! Sí, sí, ya voy! Well, I know this sounds hard to believe but, your here by accident." (Yes, yes, I'm starting! E/N: The literal meaning is 'Yes, yes, I'm coming!' but in this situation that would be the correct translation.)

I hope I don't have to become a murderer on the loose because of this man.

"And how exactly do you kidnap someone 'by accident'?"

"I wouldn't call it kidnapping, that sounds very ugly and mean, I'd rather call it misplacing someone unwillingly, and to answer that question, I was looking for this other girl that looked unseemingly similar to you so I ended up kidnapping you thinking it was her." He spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Well, if that's the case then, can I go home?"

He then chuckled slightly.

"Oh! You mean the place that we totally rampaged, sure, but I think the chances of you dying of starvation would be higher then." He's lucky my mother and sister don't live there, or else I would have- wait a minute, how the hell am I supposed to get home?! I'm not going to tell this bastard where I live, he might just raid my hometown just like he did to the city I was travelling in at the moment.

"So where am I going to go now?"

He didn't even rethink anything before immediately saying,
"You would make a great pirate, chica. You should totally join my crew!"

Why does he sound suspiciously too nice, at least for a pirate, and the fact that he didn't even hesitate even a second before making that offer?

"Is there a catch?"

"You caught me, chica! The catch is that you'll have to cook since our current chef only makes pasta..."

"So in other words, I'm becoming a probably underpaid maid when I was never supposed to be here because of YOUR irresponsible and potentially dumb actions?"

"Your making thigs sound uglier than they're supposed to be..."

"... most women would give anything to even breathe the same air as me."

"Well, Mr Pirate, you yourself just said MOST women, not all. And I don't suppose that by most women you mean whores you met in sketchy pubs in some run-down city?"

"Well, about that bath, you should really go change, who knows what diseases your current clothes are carrying."

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"

Ths man has won a spot at the top of my list...

...of people, I wish I could fucking murder, of course.

A/N|E/N: So, here's the second chapter, or the first one that I have edited.

After re-reading the whole fanfiction, I can see how the reader goes from 'Hello, I'm a badass bitch' to 'I'm a shy girl like the main character of most reverse harems' from one chapter to another so to avoid that I want to clear out how I would portray the reader in this fanfic.

Your a cunning and sly female with a tongue of silver but your also foul-mouthed yet don't let that deceive you. You can adapt to situations and act accordingly.

This chapter went from having 505 words to 833 words.

I hope you liked it!