Antonio's Ending Part 2

I HAD A PROBLEM SO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS INCOMPLETE SO HERE IS THE COMPLETE CHAPTER, NEXT UP I'LL POST ARTHUR'S ENDING.

THS WILL BE COMPLETELY IN ANTONIO'S P.O.V.

I embraced _____ tightly, she was so triste (sad). Ver a mi amor así es tortura para mi (Seeing my love like that is torture for me). I sighed and pulled her closer, she needs to calm down, her father brought the illness upon himself, era su culpa (it was his fault).

As much as I hate the old bastard, I need to keep in mind that it was his daughter that I was in love with and I will do anything to get _____'s family to accept my love for _____ and if things don't work out I will have to take more 'drastic' measures.

Gilbert walked out of his cabin and told us the state he was in. 

"_____, jour Vater (father) is in a really bad state. He has very little time left to spend it visely wizh him, if jou vant ve can take him to jou hometown so jou can spen some family time wizh your Vater und family though one thing is for sure, he has little time left" Explained Gill, he was serious, I can believe it, I thought that I would never feel sorrow for one of my enemies, well, technically he wasn't my enemies but I didn't have a very good relationship with him either.

_____ was crying even harder now but who could blame her?

"Shhh, It'll be alright, he'll be alright.! But deep down we all know what was going to happen.

"Antonio!" Shouted Gilbert.

"What is it, amigo? (friend)" I asked, hoping for the best.

"I, have good news!"

Both _____ and I looked at him intrigued.

"(Father's name) is up! He has just voken up!"

_____', eyes sparkled as she heard that. Before I could even blink _____ was up and started running towards the door.

Extended Ending

_____'s father had accepted the fact that his daughter had feelings for a pirate even though he was still quite harsh on him. When his ship would reach sore the couple was always welcomed by _____'s sister and mother. When they went home (father's name) would question the por Spaniard about how he has been treating her and blah, blah.

Sometimes they would challenge each other to drinking contests and other times they fought, we finally say that _____ finally had a normal family well, except for the fact that her husband was a pirate and she lived on a Spanish galleon.

Later on they had two kids, a girl named María and a boy named Carlos..

Uncle Gill taught them everything he knew about sword fighting and being awesome while uncle Francis taught them how to be good with the ladies (thought that was mostly for Carlos) even though _____ didn't really want Francis traumatizing her kids. They also got along really with cousin Lovi and Feli, they all fought over which food was the best, pasta, pizza, paella or scones, yes, scones. María liked British food the most.

Long story short, you all lived happily ever after.