Just when she'd thought she was going to reach the corridor, he extended his left arm, placing it against the doorframe beside him and blocked her way. Taking a few step back, startled from the gesture and avoiding any skin contact, she glared at him. What now?

      "Woman!" He hissed bitterly like he'd been burned by the only attempt of trying to converse with her. She narrowed her eyes at him, feeling extremely beat by his hurtful actions and his scornful unsympathetic tone. Soon, he ordered; "Get me something to eat!"

       She said nothing and simply went back on her steps, removing several ingredients from the cupboard and fridge so as to confection something edible for him to eat. Knowing Vegeta, he was never one to ask for help. Not even for food. Strangely this morning, he just wanted her there, with him, like good old time. Even if they weren't talking or exchanging insults, the only fact of having her at a close proximity or in the same room as him was enough to bring him relief.

He'd expected her to protest and shout back at him, telling him that she wasn't his servant or slave. But she did no such thing and scrutinizing her stance, he concluded that he might just have hurt her real bad. Disappointed he was by her compliance when usually she was a fierce woman. Disappointed he was by himself for damaging her and robbing her of her sparks.

One hour went by until his food was ready. Considering that he ate more than 25 servings, she had to spend an enormous amount of time to get him the amount of food that would actually pacify his hunger. As he picked up his chopstick to dig into his noodle, he arched an eyebrow into her direction. Her back currently facing him, unlike any previous days, she wasn't going to wait for him to finish; she was leaving. Every single part of him screamed and begged for her to stay a little longer, feeling the void of her unkept company. A company he'd grown accustomed to, ever since he'd started staying with the Briefs. Even if it was for a few more minutes. Trying to find something to say without seeming desperate, he decided to comment on the food.

"What in the world is this?" He screeched in disgust and she froze in her track, rolling her eyes around so as to stare at him in confusion.

"Woman! This food taste bad! Are you trying to poison me?"

"If it's too bad for your liking, just throw it away! Will save us both from the trouble!" Her voice was rude and merciless. He'd heard her throw insults at him before, but today, her rigid tone had managed to get under his skin. Placing the chopstick back on the table, he got out of his chair and saw her flinched. She was the only person on earth whom he wished desperately wouldn't be scare of him. Approaching her slowly, he noticed how she was trying to distance herself from him by taking a few steps back. Back in the days this particular gesture would've amused him, right now, it pissed him off. Was she disgusted by him or something?

"Tch!" He scoffed in annoyance. "Woman! What's wrong with you?"

"You're actually asking me what's wrong with me?" She chuckled mockingly malevolent and glared back into his piercing irises. "It appears that his highness has already forgotten what he did wrong!"

"Tch! And what exactly did I do wrong?" He was strangely calm as he watched her eyes widened in shock and irritation warped her face. Suddenly, she was her old self again. Daringly poking onto his bare chest with her index-finger, she groaned.

"Unbelievable! You accused me of conspiring with Goku to disturb your training! You accused me of sabotaging the simulator and the worst of it all was accusing me of wanting to kill you when all I wanted, was to help you and care for you?" She chastised making sure she'd emphasized on her words for dramatic effect.