Chapter Eight.

-He needed to remain focus if he wished to complete his 10 000 push ups. Impossible to train when his mind kept wandering to a certain someone; a woman with sky blue hair who'd daringly kissed him the other day. He hated and cursed her mentally for driving him into such turmoil. His position was confusing and even if his mind screamed to rid himself of the suffocating feelings that had consumed his whole, his heart wouldn't allow it. Unusually more irritated, he heaved a frustrating sigh and stood up, tapping off the dust from his outfit. Although he'd deliberately avoided her this morning at breakfast so as not to fuel those nasty emotions, he currently found himself craving for her; craving to see her, talk or even argue with her. Anything would do as long as he gets to be near her and appease his agitation. Glaring at the incomplete capsule beside him like it was the reason of his perturbation, he couldn't help but think that it would've been easier for him to work out in isolation. The garden, unfortunately reminded him of her. In fact; her scents still lingered around.

      "Tch!" He scoffed, clenching his teeth furiously. "Unbelievable, I'll have to wait for this stupid machine to be fully completed so I can train peacefully!"

'This persistant woman! I wondered what she's do...' He groaned in annoyance, shaking his head in an attempt to get rid  his mind of her haunting images.

"Why am I even thinking about that stupid woman?" He spat sourly, glaring at his palm like they held the answers to his question, he debated about whether to continue training or not. Growling in defeat, he swiveled toward the house entrance and decided that it was probably time for him to torment that woman just the way he'd felt tormented by the thought of her. Besides, training in his current condition wasn't at all productive.

As he approached the entrance door nonchalantly, the familiar built of Yamcha came into line of his view. The only sight of that loser had been enough to infuriate him even more.

'What is he doing here? That fool! !' He mentally screeched, eyes descending to the bad boy's hands, he distinguished what seemed to be a bunch of flowers. Narrowing his eyes, a sudden surge of angst consumed him. He understood all too well now the purpose of his visit.

'H-he's here for Bulma!' The only thought of it was enough to ignite the flame of his angst deep within. If he was offered the opportunity to eradicate that idiot from the planet, he would.

'W-wait!' His brows furrowed in curiosity; 'why in the world am I angry? It's none of my business if he's here to see that crazy woman anyway!'

He was trying hard enough to convince himself that he didn't care. The last thing he wanted was to destroy the Brief's garden with his ki-blast in an attempt to eliminate that guy and further; earn himself a hearing from the feisty Bulma.

"Hey! Hello Bulma! Can we talk?" The familiar voice of Yamcha was enough to kick Vegeta out of his daze. The saiyajin scowl intensified, his eyes burning holes into the latter's back as he watched the idiot speak on his phone. Even at a distance, he could still hear everything due to his refine hearings abilities as a saiyan.

"What? What did you just say?" The woman's familiar voice echoed from the other end of the line, followed by deafening sounds in the background.

"I'm saying; we can make it work!" Yamcha paused hesitating a bit before continuing; "If you're willing to give it a shot, I'm actually in the area... and We...we can meet up! Perhaps we can solve our..."